18:00 Kaz aka Hige
18:30 NNNNNNNN
19:00 Bun
19:30 Iserobin
20:00 Maru
20:30 Monodeer
21:00 Saitone
21:30 USK

- Update - Hally is unfortunately not able to play. Netherlands "next big thing" Monodeer is playing the 20:30 slot!

Venue - Sabako
Access - Tokyo Metro Tozai Line, Waseda Station Exit 2
Time - 10/21 - open 18:00, close 22:00
Door - 1500 yen w/1 free drink
Google Map
tokyo.blipfestival.org event page

- Directions -

Leave exit 2, turn left. Walk, past Subway, Macdonalds and Mizuho bank on your left. Just head of you is a cross roads with a police box and a large red temple gate. Turn left here and cross the street. On your right walk past a small carpark, walk another 50 yards or so, the entrance to Sabako is just behind the 3rd vending machine you pass. If you reach a right turn just after a restaurant called "Saizeriya" you have gone to far.

Soundbytes : Blip Tokyo After Party - 10/24

18:00 Minikomi (AU)
18:30 Maddest Kings Alive (AU)
19:00 bryface (CA)
19:30 Master Kohta (JP)
20:00 10K Free Men & Their Families (AU)
20:30 Knife City (US)
21:00 Bankai (AU)
21:30 Abortifacient (AU)

Venue - Sabako
Access - Tokyo Metro Tozai Line, Waseda Station Exit 2
Time - 10/24 - open 18:00, close 22:00
Door - 1500 yen w/1 free drink
Google Map
tokyo.blipfestival.org event page

- Directions -

Leave exit 2, turn left. Walk, past Subway, Macdonalds and Mizuho bank on your left. Just head of you is a cross roads with a police box and a large red temple gate. Turn left here and cross the street. On your right walk past a small carpark, walk another 50 yards or so, the entrance to Sabako is just behind the 3rd vending machine you pass. If you reach a right turn just after a restaurant called "Saizeriya" you have gone to far.

Last edited by Lazerbeat (Oct 20, 2011 12:46 am)

GNV / FL / USA

w00t

Melbourne, Australia

Just a note that Team Soundbytes will be hosting/curating the afterparty (and are actually quite excited about SoundBytes going global!!). Anyone that will be in Tokyo for the occasion and are looking to play a show, Celsius and I are keen to hear from you (No promises, as we have limited time of course, but get in touch!)

Last edited by dosPrompt (Aug 2, 2011 4:23 am)

Tokyo, Japan

This is going to be awesome!

Last edited by Lazerbeat (Aug 2, 2011 9:32 am)

dosPrompt wrote:

Just a note that Team Soundbytes will be hosting/curating the afterparty (and are actually quite excited about SoundBytes going global!!).

You are making me so tempted to go to Japan again. So very tempted.

Tokyo, Japan

Come on over! The more the merrier!

Some clips from last year's after party:

Tokyo, Japan

Yeah man, do it!

melbourne, australia

badass

Melbourne, Australia

well - 5 artists are confirmed for afterparty (which I think exhausts our supply of Australians wink) Still have a couple of slots on the lineup to confirm

vancouver, canada
dosPrompt wrote:

Just a note that Team Soundbytes will be hosting/curating the afterparty (and are actually quite excited about SoundBytes going global!!). Anyone that will be in Tokyo for the occasion and are looking to play a show, Celsius and I are keen to hear from you (No promises, as we have limited time of course, but get in touch!)

holy balls.  can i throw my name in the hat?  I'm actively making plans to be at BlipFest Tokyo and i'd love to have the chance to perform in some fashion!

EDIT: could be pre or post party, either is fine.

Last edited by bryface (Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am)

Melbourne, Australia

Have responded to your PM bryface

Australia

As far as just "partying" is concerned, I'll be in JP until October 31st.... so if peeps want to do stuff and hang out, gimme a PM!  Although I'm sure we'll all see each other at the gig  :-)   

Can't wait.  And the post parties, afters parties will be ammmaazing.  Also : is there an open mic?

Isra-Hell

Hi!
Since the Blip lineup not including the rave Japanese artists as:
USK / MARU / NNNNNNNNNN / 99LETTERS / BSK ... to name a few.
Then will be any pre or after parties including these guys in the lineup please?
I mean what's the point of paying 1,300$-1,600$ just for the flight and not hear and see the real Japanese Gameboy RAVE heroes.

Lucky that Blip got Xinon in the lineup otherwise I was sad hmm

Please don't misunderstand me,
Blip got a really sweet lineup with good global artists that I do love and some interesting new names that I will like to see, all this if it was in the US/Europe,
but as a raver if you are coming all the way to Japan then you probably want to hear the local rave guys!
So please let me know if they are going to play in the pre/after parties or anywhere else during the Blip week.

Thanks and have a chip weekend smile

BTW: If you know about any other chip event in Japan that may be more fit for my raving taste, then I will love if you will please contact me and let me know by sending me a PM or on facebook. (not in this topic)
since I'm new and not familiar with this scene events, thanks wink

Tokyo, Japan

Gil,.there are pre and post parties. If you are a true raver, pray hard to the gods of rave and you never know what may happen.

Melbourne, Australia

Its tough to please everyone - the locals I'm sure are more interested in an opportunity to see international acts that wont otherwise get to and really with a situation like this, most of the people attending will be locals - you have to keep them happy and hope that anyone coming to town for it gets their moneys worth as well.

Tokyo, Japan
Gil Goldshlager wrote:

Hi!
Since the Blip lineup not including the rave Japanese artists as:
USK / MARU / NNNNNNNNNN / 99LETTERS / BSK ... to name a few.
Then will be any pre or after parties including these guys in the lineup please?
I mean what's the point of paying 1,300$-1,600$ just for the flight and not hear and see the real Japanese Gameboy RAVE heroes.

Lucky that Blip got Xinon in the lineup otherwise I was sad hmm

Please don't misunderstand me,
Blip got a really sweet lineup with good global artists that I do love and some interesting new names that I will like to see, all this if it was in the US/Europe,
but as a raver if you are coming all the way to Japan then you probably want to hear the local rave guys!
So please let me know if they are going to play in the pre/after parties or anywhere else during the Blip week.

Thanks and have a chip weekend smile

BTW: If you know about any other chip event in Japan that may be more fit for my raving taste, then I will love if you will please contact me and let me know by sending me a PM or on facebook. (not in this topic)
since I'm new and not familiar with this scene events, thanks wink

Some of these guys may be involved in certain pre- and post-parties.... maybe... wink