USA

USA

USA

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Jul 21, 2011 3:29 am)

USA

USA

I have much more pixel art but I don't want to add too much clutter to this amazing thread.

You're stuff is very simple, but nice at the same time!

Also, you do know that you could've posted all of that in one post? Heh...

Edit: nice, you live in Miami? I live about 20-30 minutes away. Just sayin' big_smile

Last edited by someonesomewhere (Jul 21, 2011 3:54 am)

Melbourne, Australia

someonesomewhere : Your work is gorgeous. Would you be interested in selling some prints? Or could I sling you some cash for the design and get it printed myself? Would really like one or two of those on my walls.

USA

someonesomewhere - I love your artwork.

I posted my art in multiple posts because I was just going to just post one thing, then I kept on finding good stuff that I thought people might be interested in seeing.

I have tons more pixel art because I love hacking the graphics of GB and NES ROMs.

You've probably already seen my thread -

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4249/custom-graphics/

I like hacking graphics so much that I started a custom/modified ROM graphic hacking service.

My services are open to anyone with a good request, free of charge.

I've been learning a lot since I started offering my services but I feel like I still have a long way to go.

Is there anything I can do for you?

Also - Hit me up if you want to get together sometime, I would love to buy you a beer or something. I live right next to the Dadeland North metrorail station, Miami is huge so I thought this might give you a better idea of where I'm at.

I would love to buy you a beer or something.

Lmao, I think you would be arrested! I am only 15... ¬¬' Thanks for the offer though C:

someonesomewhere : Your work is gorgeous. Would you be interested in selling some prints? Or could I sling you some cash for the design and get it printed myself? Would really like one or two of those on my walls.

Wow, thanks so much! I think I can use DeviantArt to make prints, but I'm not sure. I'll contact you when I do, alright? Also, just shoot me an email : [email protected] or send me a PM here for your own design, I'd be more than happy to do it for you.

Is there anything I can do for you?

That's actually a really awesome thing you got going, and yes, I have seen your thread before! I don't need anything right now, but thanks a lot! big_smile

USA

someonesomewhere - 15 years old! Maybe I could buy you a juice or some milk ^_^

Your so young that I can't even take you to a live show or do anything with you later than 9pm.

When I was your age I'd always ditch out on my classes to go smoke weed and cause havoc, I was a hellion.

I'm only 23 but it still might be weird hanging out with a 15 year old.

My girlfriend would defiantly think its weird.

But seriously I do love your artwork and I can't wait to see more.

If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask, OK.

Wellington, New Zealand

i'm 15 too! I just turned 15 in june. It sucks that I can't go to many shows because they're all r18 sad

When I was your age I'd always ditch out on my classes to go smoke weed and cause havoc, I was a hellion.

When did I say I never did this? *looks away*

Maybe I could buy you a juice or some milk ^_^

Lmao, that made me laugh.

I can't go to many shows because they're all 18

Meh, there's none where I live anyways. Partially why I'm moving to New York when I can. big_smile

USA

New York is ridiculously cold.

You should move to Miami.

Miami is always warm and it has good music/nightlife, beaches, and sexy women wearing bikinis.

I do miss San Francisco and California so maybe you should move to Cali.

California also has lots of sexy women and the sun actually sets over the ocean unlike here in Miami.

You should move to Miami.

I live in Ft. Lauderdale, which is pretty much the same, just without all the Hispanics. (Sorry in advanced to anyone Hispanic.) ;D

Also, we're derailing this thread, someone post some pixel art! D:

USA

This graphic is based on an image Thretris sent me for a GB ROM request.

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Jul 22, 2011 1:36 am)

USA

This is the Original image that I drew inspiration from.