̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

FUCK YEAH

Needs more hip-house

TSSBAY01

This guy shure has er.. talent...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpBHsAFMyow

Westfield, NJ

You know, I wasn't going to knock the music... horses for courses, and what do I know, right?

But you know what pisses me off? The fact that he's selling this. Unless he really has the rights to do it, he shouldn't be selling these tracks.

uhajdafdfdfa

yewp COVERS ARE ILLEGAL BAND THEM THEY ARE IMORAL

Decktonic wrote:

You know, I wasn't going to knock the music... horses for courses, and what do I know, right?

But you know what pisses me off? The fact that he's selling this. Unless he really has the rights to do it, he shouldn't be selling these tracks.

Don't be mad at him for cashing in on ignorant / naive consumers. Be mad at the fact that the general populus of the self-"nostalgia" are buying into his shit and others like him.

...So basically this is just the 3 songs everyone seems to love about Ocarina of Time's soundtrack but that somehow I can't stand listening to, remixed into a genre that everyone seems to love but that somehow I can't stand listening to.

And it kinda... sucks?

Abandoned on Fire
El Huesudo II wrote:

...So basically this is just the 3 songs everyone seems to love about Ocarina of Time's soundtrack but that somehow I can't stand listening to, remixed into a genre that everyone seems to love but that somehow I can't stand listening to.

And it kinda... sucks?

Nailed it!

San Francisco
ionustron wrote:

Wha, I thought you guys loved this crap!!

no. just no.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
nordloef wrote:

the shape of chipmusic to come

Well you can look at it like this....You wouldn't want these people to like your stuff anyways. Think of it as a bro segregation tool.

He's charging for these? I hope he contacted the powers that be or he'll be getting sued before to long.

Godzilladelph

NEEDS MOAR MEGASTEP

Godzilladelph

also, it's funny, I go to 8 bee see or facebook and everyone loves this shit. go to chipmusic and everyone is up in a tizzy.

well in my humble opinion

fuck this shit and fuck the fucking fucks who make it, fuck.