Ciudad de méxico, MX

not my cup of tea. but it surely delivers to the zelda fans. is like the cats singing xmas songs.

SKGB wrote:

i'm thinking like 10 min of the mario coin sound repitched to play out the mario bros. melody

good god this sucks

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4307175/goodgodthissucks.mp3

this sucks

good god

Sweeeeeeden

Good. Now upload the video "10 MINUTES OF FOOTAGE FROM HOTEL MARIO WHILE I PLAY THE SUPER MARIO MELODY PLAYED WITH THE SUPER MARIO COIN SOUND" to YouTube!

Westfield, NJ
El Huesudo II wrote:
SKGB wrote:

i'm thinking like 10 min of the mario coin sound repitched to play out the mario bros. melody

good god this sucks

this sucks

good god

Put this on Bandcamp. You'll be rich.

Godzilladelph
El Huesudo II wrote:
SKGB wrote:

good god this sucks

this sucks

good god

omfg i heart you so hard

Y'all are hurtin queefs

IL, US

^ very insightful...im guessing you like this? (or made it)

Chicago IL

i started laughing as soon as the beat dropped on the first rap track

Middlesbrough UK

I listened to two songs and could listen no longer, thats horrible.

@e.s.c If I made it I'd have a lot more money/bitches, but that's besides the point. Brostep is like Metal/deathcore in the "-core" scene there are a lot of haters but the musicians don't care because they make the most money. As a result anything anybody says will sound like jealousy and/or draw more attention to the music they despise, just look at the song "Friday", because everyone was hating on it she made a million dollars or something crazy on Itunes. If you really hate an artist don't post him/her on a forum or comment about because lets face it everyone in here listened to it even though it's shit and that's supporting Ephixa.

England

I'm going to make an Metroid Medley dubsteps using midi files.

Unsubscribe
pnada wrote:

here listened to it even though it's shit and that's supporting Ephixa.

Nuh unh. Sure it makes money until it doesnt, and then U FRED DURST. I love it when you become Fred Durst.

IL, US
herr_prof wrote:
pnada wrote:

Nuh unh. Sure it makes money until it doesnt, and then U FRED DURST. I love it when you become Fred Durst.

also pretty sure i didn't support him by listening to part of one song and realizing that it was just a god awful mashup of simplistic lazy dubstep & zelda music...whats worse is that when stuff like this becomes popular it adds even more confusion towards what chip music is... already most of the general population thinks chipmusic is mostly covers, remixes, mashups, uses video game samples, etc and it makes it harder for those trying to do something creative to get heard by potential fans who hear this crap then dismiss all chipmusic as crap

Liverpool, UK

I first I was like lol, then I serious`d.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
herr_prof wrote:
pnada wrote:

NOW THIS RED CAP GETS A WRAP FROM HIS CRITICS.

Godzilladelph

dubstepcore