San Francisco

my C64 has been collecting dust. i dont have any transfer devices so i am kinda at a stand still as far as using trackers goes. tried writing in basic but you know...... fuck. i am not a patient person.

would any one be willing to send me a floppy with some tracker software to me? i can pay the shipping and send you a blank floppy in return. help?

New York City

Where are you located>?

San Francisco

California.

San Francisco

York, Yorkshire

Bite the bullet - buy a MSSIAH \o/

New York City

MSSIAh doesn't do half of the things some trackers do.
I'd help if I wasn't in the middle of a shitstorm.

São Paulo, Brazil

mssiah is awesome with ableton live, my 4th EP was all based on this set. I regret selling mine, but I needed food.

New York City

Don't get me wrong, I think MSSIAh is cool, but trackers unleash the power of C64 sound a lot more than MSSIAH. if you want the basic sounds, it's OK.

Australia

If I had a working disk drive.... and disks are getting v unreliable. An Ultimate1541 is a great idea if u can get one.

What would you like?

Regards

S

tokyo

I have an x1541 cable so I could probably make ya some disks....whatdya want?

BK

Bumping this thread since I'm also interested in acquiring some c64 trackers on floppies. Located in NJ. i don't have any floppies to give in return, unfortunately. Would be happy to pay for shipping and a few bucks for your trouble/ disk cost. Interested in SDI, JohnPlayer, or Cybertracker but open to other options.

Portland

If anyone wants to send me a disk, i have zoomfloppy and a 1541. I can easily give you whatever you want on it.