buffalo, NY

I play in all sorts of acts, Metroid Metal and Armcannon do VG rearrangements.  Danimal Cannon is solo stuff and chiptunes, but I have a prog-metal band (containing members of Armcannon) called Weaponex. 

Anyways, we have a 4 song EP coming out soon, but we made a video for one song.  Somehow it got posted on MetalSucks.net too?  So that's pretty legit. http://www.metalsucks.net/2011/08/18/un … ethervoid/

So uh watch us be incredibly cheesy and play shred metal.  I also mixed and mastered this if anyone cares.

Wherever

This sounds really good, actually! Nice transitions and mix of styles!

Chepachet, Rhode Island

I said it on your Facebook link and I'll say it again:
Fucking awesome in every way.

BK

fucking whoa. all right. funny seeing you on bass and not guitar but these songs are solid as hell.

SLAPA DA BASS

SLAPA DA BASS

SLAPA DA BASS

Unsubscribe

Great mix dude.

BOSTON

what, nobody has mentioned the hair-fan-wielding interns or the greenscreen bridge effects yet?? hilarious vid mayne

*edited because i called it a bluescreen despite it so obviously being green

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Aug 19, 2011 3:44 pm)

New York City

This is really cool. Sounds awesome as fuck.

buffalo, NY

I STRIKE AGAIN, THIS TIME I AM A RAPPER

rochester, ny

wow.

can you play this song when you play in rochester next?

buffalo, NY

All I do now is release ridiculous music videos

Hahaha dude, you guys are monsters. Lost it at the eye bulging, and reverse hair flips, and the guitar hero lazer.

TSSBAY01

aahahahaha that rhythm part in that track was sick, i lost my shit!!!!!!!!!!

pdx

When will bands stop doing the generic video of "band pretending to play song", and get on with something more interesting (either more creative stuff, live stuff, or skip the video entirely)? I realize you have budgetary concerns, but come on man.
As for the track, I am not the biggest fan of metal, but this was interesting, didn't pique my interest too much though ( I think was distracted by the lame video attempting to be meta [referencing its self-knowledge of being a video, specifically a music video, filled with music video cliches])

buffalo, NY

Essentially we got a free video from a production company we've worked with.  They specialize in uber-generic music videos, but their production quality is pretty decent.  We didn't direct it, or edit it.

It comes down to this.  While the video isn't pushing the artistic barrier here, it's a really effective promotional tool.  Joe Public eats this shit up.  And that's why we go out of our way not to take it too seriously.  Yeah, there's a lot of cliches, we recognize it and try not to look like faux-artistic douchebags and we just have fun with it.  Remember fun?   I mean, you're knocking a style of video, and then knocking us for poking fun at that very style of video?  Make up your mind.   

We take the music part seriously, the rest of it is just goofball central.  We're not filmmakers, we're songwriters.  In the youtube age, you're going to get more hits just throwing your audio on youtube with no image than almost any other avenue.  So we're playing along and making some cheesy videos for fun.  Sorry for not re-inventing the music video, we weren't in the mood to storyboard a narrative or something.

rochester, ny
danimal cannon wrote:

Joe Public eats this shit up.

lol