Wheeling, WV

Things I want:

Broken Nintendos to use the casing to house some project ideas, or just the cases.
White Game Boy Cart - Don't care about the game, just want the cart.

----------------------------------------------------------
Also, keeping this up for the fun of it:

FOR SALE!!!

Be the first person to receive a piece of Hot Mess merchandise. What is it? A t-shirt? A sticker? A button? NO!

What I have is a best-offer sale of an autographed piece of the bumper cover from my 1993 Ford Taurus!!!! This is a one-off sale!* Don't miss out on your chance!!!

*Unless I wreck my car again, which is probably very likely.

Last edited by hotmess (Mar 5, 2010 6:11 am)

0R360N

I have a spare Smartboy programmer (mint)  smile sell it for 30 bucks  or a cool trade (not part of your bumper..lol)

Wheeling, WV

Thanks for the programmer. Works great!

Bump for the DMG request.

0R360N

I gots a custom paint with prosound I will drop to 60 bucks for ya
http://thretris.bigcartel.com/product/c … mg-aquaboy

Roanoke, VA

If you don't dig Thretris' Aqua, I'm sitting on a nigh-unused one, also.   Fitty.

Wheeling, WV

Sorry, Kyle. Gotta go with orgwell on this one.

I will be looking for you soon though once I have some cash saved up.

0R360N

Skippin custom paint for 10 bucks saving... Crazy..lol.. all good though, after all the cash the orgwell dropped in my shop, I will let him have a turn..lol

The agua boy will probably be backlit and dual prosound soon anyway for double the price.

You should probably just get exactly what you want anyway if you ever come to me for a custom, I smell tacos?

Roanoke, VA
Thretris wrote:

Skippin custom paint for 10 bucks saving... Crazy..lol..

lol, you should see what I'm getting rid of Thretris.   haha..

SF

Fifty dollars for a prosound DMG? Hell, I'll sell you mine for $40. Greyboy w/play it loud parts.

0R360N
orgwell wrote:
Thretris wrote:

Skippin custom paint for 10 bucks saving... Crazy..lol..

lol, you should see what I'm getting rid of Thretris.   haha..

You already gettin of stuff you bought from me???

and @Axolotl: OH SNAG, here it goes..lol

SF

Heh, I'm half kidding. I need this for myself! But I also need camera supplies.. Hm.

Wheeling, WV
Axolotl wrote:

Fifty dollars for a prosound DMG? Hell, I'll sell you mine for $40. Greyboy w/play it loud parts.

As he said "You should see what I'm getting rid of."

Really, a regular greyboy prosounded, I'm looking to spend $20-30. What I have just been offered, I'm willing to spend that fifty.

If somebody can really make a good deal, I'll go for it instead, but so far, orgwell wins.

SF
hotmess wrote:

As he said "You should see what I'm getting rid of."

Really, a regular greyboy prosounded, I'm looking to spend $20-30. What I have just been offered, I'm willing to spend that fifty.

If somebody can really make a good deal, I'll go for it instead, but so far, orgwell wins.

I also have a green one, btw.

Roanoke, VA
Thretris wrote:

You already gettin [rid] of stuff you bought from me???

Not quite..

Wheeling, WV

Orgwell wins.

SF

GreenBoy w/prosound, $30 shipped.