ad-hell-aide

Philly, PA, USA

wow.

Matthew Joseph Payne

Remember that show Junkyard Wars? We need to have a show where you give the contestants random shit and they need to make electronic music out of it.

But little-scale is the only contestant.

This is awesome.

ad-hell-aide

lol

The Hollow Earth

SUPER WIN FTW!

awesome!

Melbourne, Australia

Quadraphonic beeper orchestra!

Make it happen... neutral

ad-hell-aide

Already on the case big_smile

ad-hell-aide

now with heatshrink:

ad-hell-aide

recorded with a Neumann U87A:

Matthew Joseph Payne

This is awesome and funny. It makes me think of a couple things.

First, an old band of mine once recorded an awful candybar keyboard from the drug store in stereo with KM154s.

Second, when The Glowing Stars did a shoot with Veronica Belmont, I had to do like 20 takes of my hand plugging a USB cable into my laptop, and another 20 of putting a flash cart in my gameboy, and another 20 of plugging the USB cable into the cart. I had to do them very unnaturally - my hand had to come from out of frame, and the action had to occur directly in the middle of the camera's field of view, without shifting or wiggling.

The Bronx

Now we can cover this crazy nice!

ad-hell-aide

How to make a USB Beeper: http://little-scale.blogspot.com/2011/0 … eeper.html

Philly, PA, USA
little-scale wrote:

How to make a USB Beeper: http://little-scale.blogspot.com/2011/0 … eeper.html

I think I might have to give this a try, though I doubt I could make it make beautiful noises like you have

Adelaide, Australia

Great work, little-scale! Brilliant idea. This will cause sound colouration, but I wonder if you mount the beeper in a suitably shaped and sized wooden box (or plastic even) whether you could get it to sound both louder and phatter?

ad-hell-aide

Absolutely. I have no doubt about it. And it could look quite nice visually as well smile