PDX

Any word? Fantastic Fest is comin up and Datapop seems to pair well with F.Arcade.

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Yeah I'd like to know as well... and I'd like to perform! smile

Austin, Texas, USA, Earth

Yes!

uhajdafdfdfa

i thought the venue stopped it because too many people took drugs and they said it was the worst show and they hated it

that's what i've read here and on 8bc

Unsubscribe

I saw a chip show there last Saturday, so maybe they are over it now big_smile

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

what chip show? what week was I in austin I can't remember

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

o yeah i went to datapop and was ROLLING MY FUCKING BALLS OFF!!!! ROLLED SO HARD MY BALLS FELL OFF!!! ON X T C

PDX

@Ant1: Whole thing was probably my manager at the time overembelishing something that may have not been a big deal then me taking it all personal and raging on 8bc.

@her_proof: Dunno. Haven't heard of another Datapop in the works for a while so who knows.

@Reteris: Disasterpeace? Saturday 10th

@Reteris: Fucking hilarious.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Oh I think I was there the weekend before I'm not good with dates or time
Damn

The Mountains

"Well that was the best free rave I've ever been to in my life"

...overheard from dude leaving the party last year

Austin, TX

DATAPOOP! I haven't heard anything yet, but I am in support of this happening again.

Reteris--Yes, that was the weekend before smile. I'm really bummed that I couldn't stay for your set. I was sick and also that cat was trying to kill me.
herr_prof--I was at that, too! I didn't see you there, but I had to leave really early to go to a wedding. Juegos events are very good things. There's a rumor that the next one might have some NES dev goodness.