I have three colors, and each one has this weird problem on the pulse channels: if you have an an instrument with a long envelope and add a Vxx, the envelope gets cut off and it becomes staccato. Is this a documented thing?

Sydney, NSW

I dunno. I'll have a look on my CGB in a sec

San Francisco

I vaguely remember reading in a ooooold thread about this. i think it has to do with the gbc build and i thought that johan had fixed it. what version of lsdj are you using?

Latest version

This is a common "problem" w/ lsdj & the gbc. If you want to use a gbc w/ lsdj, you'll have to work around this. Hence, don't see too many people using the gbc. In fact, I thought no one really did until I saw Wet Mango perform at the the last Blip with two gbcs.

It's not really documented much per say but it's a known problem. Also it's not a problem w/ your gbcs, more like a "feature" of using lsdj.

Searching this site probably didn't wield much results since for most users here it's already been discovered and discussed at 8bc before the cross over. This is an educated guess.

I suggest searching 8bc first for this kind of thing simply 'cause it's older, or the lsdj yahoo group.

Sweeeeeeden

An0va: I'd like to do an experiment with your unit. I will prepare a special ROM for you that will test a fix for this. If you don't hear from me in a wekk or two, please PM/e-mail me and poke me about it. smile

Riverside, CA

I think that's happened to me before but on a GBA.
Might've been on a GBC, not sure.

nitro2k01 wrote:

An0va: I'd like to do an experiment with your unit. I will prepare a special ROM for you that will test a fix for this. If you don't hear from me in a wekk or two, please PM/e-mail me and poke me about it. smile

yes, for science!

nitro2k01 wrote:

I would be really interested if this works

sweden

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4927/ … tes-short/

Sydney, NSW
Battle Lava wrote:

I would be really interested if this works

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4927/ … tes-short/

me too sad

yo nitro2k01 i'ma send you a pm soon