Sydney, NSW
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

I suppose you don't really lose anything if it ain't legit

It's legit, don't worry. I just wasn't expecting Apricorn to want to release this so soon.

hardcore, Australia
Apricorn wrote:

Look

Also, I'm pretty fussed about this aswell because I thought they would be ready by the time of the release but apparently chainsaw police is getting supplies off a friend or something

Fair enough, i was on my phone and didnt follow the link.

Bought my copy. This is excellent stuff, man! I love the subdued demoscene vibe that I'm getting from all these arpeggiators. Feels good to support NZ chipmusic!

I wanna do the album art for your next release. If I did anything, it would probably be minimalist pixel art roughly in the style of this pixel doodle I drew the other day. Let me know if you're interested.

Wellington, New Zealand

Yeah that would be pretty cool. I'm planning on releasing a new album under my other project (disposal) around december/january. I'll send you a pm when I need some art.

The Central Coast, Australia

Bought and listened big_smile
Pretty sweet bro, loving the chilled vibe.

Wellington, New Zealand

Thanks man big_smile I just checked the money I've made and it went from $12 to $26 overnight!

Email from PayPal wrote:

Two days ago you sent a payment to [email protected]. This payment is still unclaimed. Often, unclaimed payments are a result of a payment being sent to a misspelled or otherwise incorrect email address. Please double-check to make sure you sent your payment to the intended recipient's correct email address.

Everything OK?

Wellington, New Zealand

I dunno I'll ask chainsaw police

Sydney, NSW
sergio wrote:
Email from PayPal wrote:

Two days ago you sent a payment to [email protected]. This payment is still unclaimed. Often, unclaimed payments are a result of a payment being sent to a misspelled or otherwise incorrect email address. Please double-check to make sure you sent your payment to the intended recipient's correct email address.

Everything OK?

It says the payment went through without a hitch...
I'm so terribly sorry, man. I've contacted PayPal to sort this out.

Sydney, NSW

EDIT: Nevermind, misread something

Last edited by Chainsaw Police (Sep 17, 2011 1:16 am)

I was able to download it fine, don't worry...

Sydney, NSW

Ahh, that's good. All is well now, sergio?

As long as you're getting your money, yeah.

Sydney, NSW
sergio wrote:

As long as you're getting your money, yeah.

get money get paid

Wellington, New Zealand

when are the cds going to be done aaaag you never reply on facebook

The Central Coast, Australia
Apricorn wrote:

when are the cds going to be done aaaag you never reply on facebook