Sydney, NSW

http://pardon-me.bandcamp.com/album/nostradamus

This is the Newest Album by New Zealand musician Henry Thompson, better known as Apricorn.
His debut album is packed full of beautiful chilled-out melodies that will leave your mind calm and your eyes shut.

Downloads are $4 USD, CDs are $5 USD.

Go and give it a listen. I, personally, think it sounds beautiful. The hairs on the back of my neck just got a boner.

Wellington, New Zealand

buybuybuybuybuybuybuyuybubyuybubyubyubyubyubyubuybuybuyubuwbwubwubwuwbuwbiwibwbiwowbobobobobobbobibiibbibiqbababababababababaawawawawawawawwawawa

Florida

I like this about 500 times better than your last release. Seems like you put a lot of work into it. Very tasteful sounds. Unfortunately, I can't purchase it until after I successfully fulfill my debt to the IRS. (Deadline's October 15th, so if you don't see my name come through soon after It's probably because they threw me in prison.)

Wellington, New Zealand

lol ok thanks man

Sydney, NSW

Bumping.
There have been plenty of listens, but no sales apart from Apricorn's relatives.

Come on guys, buy it! Spread the word! Smash a window!

Wellington, New Zealand

Its because nobody here has money and they're all greedy wasting their money on fixing stupid old game boys and buying useless already painted game boys for $50 more than the original ones.

uk
Apricorn wrote:

Its because nobody here has money and they're all greedy wasting their money on fixing stupid old game boys and buying useless already painted game boys for $50 more than the original ones.

That pretty much wraps up chiptune community.

Wellington, New Zealand

yes I wish there were some good indie music forums.

hardcore, Australia

Maybe if you show a picture of what the cd looks like? People dont want to buy a scribbled on cdr with poorly cut paper inlay

Wellington, New Zealand

Yeah I want to see the cd too. They haven't been made yet but Chainsaw Police is organizing all the CD stuff.

hardcore, Australia
Apricorn wrote:

They haven't been made yet.

This should really have been mentioned earlier then.

If this is a pre-order situation, i think people should be aware of that.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Has his parents not given him his pocket money yet?

The Central Coast, Australia
godinpants wrote:
Apricorn wrote:

They haven't been made yet.

This should really have been mentioned earlier then.

Agreed. When you do get them pressed though I am keen to get my hands on one.

Wellington, New Zealand
godinpants wrote:

Look

Also, I'm pretty fussed about this aswell because I thought they would be ready by the time of the release but apparently chainsaw police is getting supplies off a friend or something

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK
Apricorn wrote:

Also, I'm pretty fussed about this aswell because I thought they would be ready by the time of the release but apparently chainsaw police is getting supplies off a friend or something

You, sir, have balls of steel to go through with this. Though I suppose you don't really lose anything if it ain't legit hmm Do a re-post when the cds are out and if I got dollah handy I'll nab one

Sydney, NSW

Sorry for the delay on the CDs. I'll try and get them out ASAP.
If you really wanna make sure you get a copy, get me via email ([email protected]) and I can organise postage and stuff.

I'll submit photos once I get a test pressing done.