Riverside, CA

Pictures added. Still need to take a few more.

Blackboy: Prosounded, Dual Red LED Backlighting, Biverted, Chipmusic In Stereo Screen Cover, Rechargable Battery Pack, Official Nintendo Gameboy Carrying Case, 9 Games. Total is $90 shipped domestically.

Black Gameboy Micro with Black Faceplate. Comes with Final Fantasy VI, Carrying Case & Charger. $50 Shipped domestically.

Notice the crack above A & B. Also, there is a light scratch on screen not visible during play.

Pocket VBLANK. $90 shipped domestically.

It's this same Blackboy, but with CIS cover. Also, that is a painted battery cover. I found the actual black battery cover that came with it. This purchase comes with the actual one, not the painted one. I'll include that in pics. Email me at Koatl (at) ymail (dot) com if you're interested.

Last edited by Koatl (Dec 4, 2011 5:55 pm)

The Central Coast, Australia

Do want, but I don't have a spare $200 to throw at it. sad

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 10:41 pm)

IL, US

must... resist.... urge to hoard 2.3s.... good luck though smile solid prices all around

Riverside, CA
BlakePalmer wrote:

interested in a few items. do you have an email address?

As a matter of fact, I do have one of those things!

I'll PM you.

e.s.c. wrote:

must... resist.... urge to hoard 2.3s.... good luck though smile solid prices all around

Yo resistance is futile. It's best to just submit to your urges. That's what I heard anyway...

Last edited by Koatl (Sep 17, 2011 5:33 pm)

IL, US

haha nah..i already have 2, but thats a sweet price
going to post it on facebook, that should sell quick

Riverside, CA
e.s.c. wrote:

haha nah..i already have 2, but thats a sweet price
going to post it on facebook, that should sell quick

Much abliged.

NES Powerpak is pending purchase at the moment, folks. To a high-level Canadian none the less!!

EDIT: Sold.

Last edited by Koatl (Sep 17, 2011 7:35 pm)

San Francisco

interested in the 2.3 email please.

Riverside, CA
wedanced wrote:

interested in the 2.3 email please.

PM'd.

IL, US

yes! buy that shit, son

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 10:42 pm)

Riverside, CA
BlakePalmer wrote:

FUUUUUU, this was the main thing i needed.
haha.
and thanks, i'll check the pm.

Ah, my apologies sir. There is another guy selling one here: http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/3992/ … in-the-us/

Nanoloop is pending purchase.

EDIT: Though someone has expressed interest in MIDINES and Blackboy, there was no mention of actually purchasing them or trading for them. So these are still available.

Last edited by Koatl (Sep 18, 2011 2:45 am)

Riverside, CA

So NES PowerPak and Nanoloop are officially gone.

I'm curious why nobody is interested in MIDINES. Price too high? Nobody has use for it?

Unsubscribe

I coudlnt sell mine here.. went for a nice price on ebay though.

IL, US

yeah, may be better off doing midines on ebay... sorry to say that the chipmusic scene is mostly cheap bastards and/or broke....

San Francisco

.... slavery is over. you cant just sell little black boys over the internet.....

yup.... i just did that.