CHIPTUNE

2SLEEP1 is a 66-minute playlist of audiovisual performances in text mode, designed to make you fall asleep. The idea is to show the music being composed in real-time along with typewriter-style animations.

http://chipflip.org/02

(or read more at chipflip.wordpress.com)

Florida

Okay, that was incredible. What kind of analog-ish filter are you using? It sounds very rich if it's just software.

CHIPTUNE

The filters are c-64. Sometimes there's a delay with filter, and it's some old shitty free vst plugin called, well, analogue delay. smile

Melbourne, Australia

he he he. My work blocks the site due to "sex". Odd.

Godzilladelph

I can't get it to work, when I click the link it just goes to the checkered page with the info box but nothing happens ;_;

BK

this is pretty awesome, i have to say. well done!

CHIPTUNE
dosPrompt wrote:

he he he. My work blocks the site due to "sex". Odd.

Definitely. Though I know I have a bad reputation also with McDonald's who blocks goto80.com. I had my site on a gay domain a long time ago at goto80.myhardman.com, perhaps that's why. When I abandoned that URL, it turned into a page for "hot Z80 music".

SKGB wrote:

I can't get it to work, when I click the link it just goes to the checkered page with the info box but nothing happens ;_;

Try another browser perhaps. Which one r u using?

lolusa

I think this may be my favorite thing you have done.
So pleasing visually as well. Would love to see some kind of performance of all of this.

CHIPTUNE

Thanks. There will definitely be live performances of this, once we figure out how to do it the best way. Atm we're exploring the potentials of teletext VJing. smile

I love this to death! Both GOTO80 and Raquel Meyers are constantly pushing the envelope and have provided an infinite amount of inspiration.

I have the same problem! :C

just nothing happens when i goto (hehe) the site.. how do I play? or start the thing?

I've tried on Firefox and IE..

Brazil

Beautiful work!

CHIPTUNE

Hm, I'll look into the browser problemz.
Browser world is bad world.

Meanwhile, you can see the individual videos here:
http://blip.tv/raquel-meyers

Geneva, NY

Totally sweet stuff, dude! I gotta try these on my kids, tho I suspect they'll have the opposite effect, turning bedtime into a dance party. wink

CHIPTUNE

Sleep-dancing ftw!

England

did you try these?