Sydney, NSW

The spiders here are so big they have their own mana bar.

Melbourne, Australia

I wrestled 4 crocodiles and a drop bear this morning with my bare hands. Just to get to the shower.

Sydney, NSW

I am a crocodile

Gosford, Australia
dosPrompt wrote:

nooooo its getting close now. It's the "Next" Blip Festival. Who's got their tickets? tongue

Melbourne, Australia
Chainsaw Police wrote:

I am a crocodile

Watch your back if we're both at Blip Fest then.

Melbourne, Australia

Just in case anyones concerned. Tickets aren't on sale - I meant tickets to get to Melbs smile

Gosford, Australia

I gotcha. Just thought I'd post a scalper for a laugh smile

Domestic flights are no biggie. Was originally gonna road trip it but driving for 2 days would be a bit of a drag!

Melbourne, Australia

Yeah and tiger and jetstar are so cheap its probably actually cheaper than driving!

hardcore, Australia

considering how long to stay down in melbourne, i think there should be 7 day minimum, worked out like this

day1 fly in - allowing a full day for flight delay/cancellation/just tiger in general
day2 talk about blip
day3 pre blip
day4 blip
day5 blip
day6 post blip
day7 fly home

hardcore, Australia
godinpants wrote:

considering how long to stay down in melbourne, i think there should be 7 day minimum, worked out like this

day1 fly in - allowing a full day for flight delay/cancellation/just tiger in general
day2 talk about blip
day3 pre blip
day4 blip
day5 blip
day6 post blip
day7 talk about how we should all get together when there isnt a gig to worry about then fly home

Melbourne, Australia

then two more days off work to recover from all nighters once you get home

hardcore, Australia

yeah but that's just calling in "sick"

also totally did not notice i quoted myself up there and didnt edit.

Last edited by godinpants (Nov 1, 2011 11:41 am)

Melbourne, Australia

Just saying, The Australian Centre for the Moving Image (here in Melbourne) will have an exhibition on the Best of the Independent Games Festival 2011 on Dec - March which may interest a bunch of you http://l.gamespot.com/sRGhGS

dosPrompt wrote:

Just saying, The Australian Centre for the Moving Image (here in Melbourne) will have an exhibition on the Best of the Independent Games Festival 2011 on Dec - March which may interest a bunch of you http://l.gamespot.com/sRGhGS

I'm interested! Thanks for letting me know. It will be nice to finally play Nidhogg, that game is pretty elusive. Too bad I'll miss the subsequent Best of the Independent Games Festival 2012 as I'm hoping I'll feature in that...

Melbourne, Australia

They do put it on every year, so who knows - you might have to come back to Melbs in 2013 smile

melbourne, australia

most dangerous animal in australia: horses