Philly, PA, USA

yes yes yes!

Geneva, NY

Maybe we should just make a separate thread: everyone challenge the fuck out of J. Arthur Keenes Band.  It would yield wonderful results.  I challenge Dan to write a song that's a track off of a rock opera/concept album a la The Wall where he self-references the confusion of his real name not being J. Arthur Keenes.  Like in "Have a Cigar" when they say "which one's pink?"  Maybe a "which one's Hootie?" reference would also be appreciated.  kthx

PDX

::crickets::

Austin, TX

holy shit, i remember when i did my first 48 hr challenge......

Need a challenge here big_smile

Los Angeles

i'm down for a challenge

Retired

I would like to be challenged too!

Last edited by ??? (Sep 7, 2010 3:01 am)

San Jose, Ca
??? wrote:

I would like to be challenged too!

I challenge ??? to do a theme for a Tim Burton style movie.  Something Danny Elfman would do (Batman, Edward Scissorshands, Beetlejuice).  Do it.

Retired

Ok i'll do it!!! I've just seen this post (cause you send me a mail) Hahaha Does the 48 hours starts now? Or are they already over?

Retired

Anyway I can't start until the evening so i'll wait fo your reply!

San Jose, Ca

it starts when you accepted, if we go by how it was before

Retired

Mmmm... I'm sorry but unfortunately, I got too much work to do... It just happened yesterday afternoon. So I'm up for a 48 hours challenge of boring work... Sorry. I'll rewrite a message when I have more time for this.

San Jose, Ca

Okay, I challenge the FIRST PERSON THAT ACCEPTS THIS to a challenge.  I'll tell you what it is when you accept.  To accept, just reply saying you accept.  I just want to keep this thread alive.

rochester, ny

i love that my name is still in the thread title. haha.

Ciudad de méxico, MX
roygbiv wrote:

Okay, I challenge the FIRST PERSON THAT ACCEPTS THIS to a challenge.  I'll tell you what it is when you accept.  To accept, just reply saying you accept.  I just want to keep this thread alive.

let's do this. I accept.

San Jose, Ca
Analog wrote:

let's do this. I accept.

First off, I listened to your music to figure out what would be "out of your comfort zone".  I really loved it.  Secondly, my challenge for you is to make a 90's show theme style chiptune.  Since the rules were that the 48 hours start when you accept, and this is being done somewhat out of order, just reply and say you're working on it and that's when the 48 hours starts, unless anyone has any objections.