California

Simple concept. Somebody challenges a person to make a song that the other person is not used to making. Lets say [just as examples] Sabrepulse is challenged to create a song in the style of vince guaraldi or Joule is challenged to make a song in the heavy metal genre. People can not be challenged twice.There will be a list on this post of all people who have already been challenged.  If somebody asks to be challenged i will start a list of people who express an intrest. upload here and also send an mp3 to [tristendo@hotmai. cum] If things go well We can have an 8 tracks album every two weeks. I want to try to get that done. also If I begin to slack off or go up missing try the best you can to wake my lazy ass up. I will give the tumblr and twitter info to the chipmusic staff in as well.

Here are the rules: jacked from "pdf,slorin,hawk,fredgirst,paj McLohan father"
  1. Challenge someone to do something they would not normally do
  2. Not a cover (the point is to write new material).
  3. give a theme, starting point, subject phrase, and let them interpret it any way they want.
  4. keep your challenge between aspecific, and too specific.  If its aspecific, its no real challange, if its too specific, they are unable to interpret.
  5. Upload the song whether its done or not, you like it or not, BEFORE 48 hours elapses, and post it in this thread.
  6. Challenge someone new in the same post you post your song link in.
  7. The person challenged must accept in the thread before 48 hours elapses, or the challenger must challenge someone else.

tumblr,twitter
We are going to start with a bang. I challenge the J arthur keenes band to make a bossa nova song with lyrics In spanish the lyrics must be originally written in english translated to japanese then translated to russian to ultimately spanish in google translate. the song has to be about laser cats.
----------------------------
----------------------------
Interested parties list
*Nonfinite
*Heosphoros [wants to make happy hardcore]

Ontario, Canada

I accept, but my attempt at bossa nova will most likely make minusbaby weep.

ad-hell-aide

You will still rock hard and write excellent music as per usual.

Great challenge! Can't wait to hear smile.

Stockholm, Sweden

this will be interesting to hear! big_smile
i'll just let u know that i'm up for any kind of challenge!

coooool!

Sweden

I am also up for a challenge! Pick me! Me!

Liverpool, UK

I's also up fer summat you hear me boi

brooklyn!

this is gonna be cool.

i'm up for a challenge, if anyone is so inclined.

ad-hell-aide

I am interested.

France

Yeah!!

Can this shit please die? haha

Brisbane, Australia, Earth

i'm interested. someone get me motivated to write a song again

Eugene, OR

This is Brilliant!!!

Ontario, Canada

ugh...finished - http://chipmusic.org/j.+arthur+keenes/m … o-del-lser

I'll challenge someone tomorrow

Melbourne, Australia

So fantastic. Well done on accepting such an obscure and excellent challange.