East Kilbride, Scotland

Surely if the person can't do the challenge there and then, we should move on and challenge someone else?

No offence to Jellica, but he could be added to the list of people to be challenged at a later date. There are a lot of people who are available right now, it's silly to wait a few days for someone when we could have another challenge done by then.

Liverpool, UK
Sycamore Drive wrote:

Surely if the person can't do the challenge there and then, we should move on and challenge someone else?

I agree with SD here - the point of the 48 hr challenge is to encourage speedy productivity, and to have a new tune (for the most being) every 48-72 hours as there has to be some time allowance for the person to read the challenge, heh!

England

i would say that yeah it kinda defeats the point of the challenge if i know about it but dont actually accept it straight away. gives an advanage of having all weekend to think about it - I've had all weekend do decide the peice of music i want to do!

as it stands im still unable to accept until tonight, otherwise ive wasted 8 hours doing my crappy job, even then it still kinda sucks as im only really going to be able to spend 5 hours at the most on this over the next 48 hours.

You can stick me up on the interested list.

I've got plenty of time on my hands.

GIMME DAT CHALLENGE!

England

Just back from work, had a nice shotty, challenge acceptée putain de merdes.

Last edited by Jellica (Feb 1, 2010 7:14 pm)

England

http://chipmusic.org/jellica/music/%5B4 … er-version

blaugh.

England

thinking of who to challenge yo.

New York City

Yeah everyone can make a 48 hour challenge in 72!
tongue

England

mmm, this was made around 4 hours on monday evening.

Anyway I challenge you, akira^8GB, to sling us some slinky acid house on the Game Boy, get that 303 sound on.

pitchrollover lol.

Last edited by Jellica (Feb 3, 2010 9:16 am)

New York City

Oh no, I hate working wit the game boy.
I'll fail this challenge. Put on the timer (I'm not a pussy like Jellica xD)

England

heheh, well I wanted to make it a challenge!

New York City

MUHUHUHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Germany, near Berlin

Yeah, I'm in for a challenge, too!

New York City

Alright then:
http://chipmusic.org/akira%5E8gb/music/sarcacid

It's a piece of shit track.
I'll come up with a challenge tomorrow, but I already know who to challenge big_smile

Geneva, NY

great success!

Oooooh can't wait to listen to this once I'm home! Gameboy needs more acid.