IL, US

i normally discourage these type of challaneging by the wrong person things, but this one involves bruce campbell, so im all for it..curious to hear what reference will come up to his cameos in sam raimi films and his brief run on ellen degeneres' shitcom

Liverpool, UK

If I'm the wrong person, then I don't want to be right...

Minot, Maine

Done but not completely satisfied with the results. Damn this vocal track nonsense. I posted my woes in the actual track on the music board. Oh well. Guess now I've gotta come up with a challenge.

Minot, Maine

OK. Next, (to make this legit), I will challenge CDK.

CDK: My challenge to you is to create the opening theme / medley for Boobs: the Musical.

Boobs: the Musical must have a main theme and variations, with vocal accompaniment for multiple parts. The subject matter should be self-explanatory. Big ones, small ones, perky ones, wispy ones... it's your ballgame.

Do you accept the challenge?

Last edited by I_CACTUS (Mar 6, 2010 10:20 pm)

Liverpool, UK

I have all sorts of stuff to do, but fuck it!

22:26 on Saturday Night, so I shall have it up for 22:26 Monday Night!

ad-hell-aide

YEESS! Awesome challenge

Big ones, small ones, perky ones, wispy ones...

What the heck is a wispy boob?

venezuela ccs

Hey, I am interested.

Austin, TX

hahaha oh my god I love you guys

Liverpool, UK

http://chipmusic.org/calmdownkidder/mus … e-musical!

Starring T-Bird, Joey, JULIE ANDREWS GABBA ROBOT 3000, MC Oliver, Boobs The Musical first opened on the West End in London to mixed reactions - mostly 'Clearly the people involved in this have mother issues' [Sigmund Freud], or 'Clearly the people involved in this have mother issues, but I MOSHED TO FUCK ANYWAY' [Sigmund Freud]. Winner of 3 Tony awards, Boobs The Musical has performed in London and New York, and is soon to be touring world wide at a venue near you.

Liverpool, UK

Also, if you like this, think about donating a few bux to Breast Cancer Care y'alls

Liverpool, UK

Note: since it was me who overtook the challenge, I'm letting likeluke come up with the next task for someone - if he can't do it within 24 hours, I will create the next challenge for someone!

brooklyn!

okay, this is my first time on the internet in a few days, so i'm gonna catch up here and give a challenge to arlen.

your challenge is to compose a structured ambient piece using only sega master system. some post-production allowed (eq, light effects), but keep it really to programming. minimum length of 6 minutes. make it good and sleepy.
can you do it, yall?

I'm willing to take it up as long as you (or someone!) hooks me up with some Sega Master System samples as I have none. I can't really use that one tracker for sms stuff either, as I'm on OSX, so I'd probably use Renoise.

Kind of a bad time seeing as I start my ACT testing, but I'm willing to take up the challenge!

Don't really know about 6 minutes either, I could probably do 3 at most. I just don't have that kind of time on my hands right now.

PM me asap!

One more thing, I'd like to know the limitations of the SMS soundchip, just to keep in mind while I track and so I don't go completely overboard.

ad-hell-aide

Not sure if anyone has answered any of your questions, but:

Samples: http://little-scale.blogspot.com/2008/1 … ample.html

The SN76489 has three pulse channels and one noise channel. The link above will give you an idea of the frequency ranges and timbres etc that are possible.