San Francisco

OK so WTF guys help me with this.
So i took a look at the dingoo a330 models and there are apparently 2 build types.

we got the psp one and the nice kinda nicer looking upgraded dingoo version.

both claim to be dingoo a330 (i am not mixing up the gemini in dis) and both are being sold. WTF?

Unsubscribe

http://www.gp32x.com/board/index.php?/t … e-dingoos/

The splitoff Dingoo Tech company released the A330 which was an A320 with 64MB RAM, but the native OS only used 32MB while Dingux uses all 64MB. They also made some A320 knockoffs but the quality was reported to be lower.

Then Gemei came along and released their A330, but it used the CC1800(IIRC) SoC which has an ARM11 CPU, and a GPU. From what I gather gemei ported the original Dingoo OS to this.
This also appeared later as the Dingoo Digital A330EX, apparently just a rebranding of the Gemei A330 as it has identical specs.
There was also a "fashion" version of the Gemei A330 that was cheaper but lacked the wireless play component, haven't seen this as a Dingoo Digital rebrand yet.

San Francisco

man they really made this all over the place. thanx for the clarification.

Wellington, New Zealand

yeah ones gemei ones dingoo
I have the gemei a330 and it's a piece of shit compared to the a320. It doesn't have dingux even though they were planning to port it and there isn't much support for it.