b4by f4c3

On Feb 25, I would like to try to get as many chip artists as i can together todo a show in the chicago area since there are prob only 1-4 show per three months ( if that ).If your down or have any info or would like to help, lets get a good venue and hopefully more shows are to come after this.

Chicago IL

there aren't very many chicago chip shows because there's a very small amount of people who write chipmusic here, and because no one shows up anyways when there's a show.

Milwaukee, WI

Most likely I could play, if you'd have me.

IL, US

yeah, sadly have to agree with saskrotch on this...that being said, im probably enough of a masochist to say that id be up for either playing or doing visuals (though not both this time) if you manage to get something together

I'd be up for going.

b4by f4c3

I got ROCKMAN on bill and me soo far, i wanna get a few more artist and a for sure visualist. The Venue i wanna get is a old Movie Theater so it will have a backdrop screeen behind you.

Milwaukee Area, WI

I'm relatively new to chiptunes, but I would love to do a live set! I live up in Milwaukee but I don't mind coming down since my aunt has a place in the city.

Michigan

we would be down to drive from michigan to play as well.

San Diego, CA

if anyone is scheduling shows from december 18th to january 3rd, I'll be in the area!

I'd come out to Chicago to play for no one. I'm about 6 hours away

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

Ill play, i have a huge ds-10/m01 set, if thats not cool and you want something a little more chip thats cool too.  Im down to go, the drive from detroit isnt that bad.  PM me for demos.

STARDRAIN, CA

I WANT TO PLAY!!!! HIT ME UP PLEASE!! facebook.com/koolskull

STARDRAIN, CA
Kool Skull wrote:

I WANT TO PLAY!!!! HIT ME UP PLEASE!! facebook.com/koolskull

im going out and about and id like to hit up as mant shows as [possible
smile

STARDRAIN, CA

chicago sounds like fuckin fun.

Chicago, IL

EDIT:

Fuck it, on second thought, I'd put together an all-chiptune set for the occasion. DS-10 and iMS-20 fair game? Where are you thinking of doing it?

Last edited by proswell (Nov 30, 2011 8:49 am)

Montclair, NJ

Give it PROMO. PROMO. PROMO.