This fantastic release by Roboctopus has been brought to you by the newest member of the Pxl-Bot team, Frostbyte. So we will leave it to him to tell you all about this simply astonishing release, here is what he had to say:

Soft and gentle... intriguing and building, Swelling, massive and thick. These were all the words and phrases that came to my mind as my latest unreleased Roboctopus CD stared to spin in my stereo. Then the kick dropped in, and everything seemed to fall into place in what would become a wonderfully executed album. The snare came after, reassuring me about my previous assumptions. It was as if Roboctopus were right here with me, patting himself ont he back, looking at his music flow past, proud as ever.

Tracklist:

1. The Belt Of Venus
2. Virga
3. Falling Down The Stairs, Relaxing At The Bottom
4. Asleep On The Landing
5. Overnight To Many Distant Moons

Read the full review and get the release here:

http://www.pxl-bot.com/2011/10/pb046-ro … -been.html

Madison, Alabama

Hooray!  Thanks to the really nice pxl-bot team for releasing my EP!

I'd like to add something for people wondering about the music: I've been dabbling in chip since 2006, so I'd like to think the programming and music are competently executed.  There is a lot of diversity here.  While some of the tracks do have a dance influence, my focus is on melody, progression, and mood.

So give it a chance and take a listen.

[Edit - word usage.]

Last edited by roboctopus (Oct 3, 2011 3:09 pm)