Hey guys.

I have been looking into making an other NTRQ cartridge run and I wanted to know if any one is interested?
After getting on to a few suppliers it looks like I can only have a VERY limited number of copies so il taking pre orders.

The plan is a NTRQ V1.8 cartridge with lable coming in an universal game cases with custom art work for 35 dollars and the option to add a clear cartridge case for an extra 5 dollars.

Let me know who is interested and il start putting something together.

The Central Coast, Australia

PAL?

pulseflux wrote:

PAL?

We can sort it out for you.
But it might cost A little bit more, about 5 dollars more.

Sounds pretty rockin'.. How long would production time be (roughly)?

Unsubscribe

How would you handle the sram? Anyway to backup songs?

Production time will depend on a few things. I say 2-3 weeks but that could change
for example if you were just looking for a grey PAL NTRQ cart it would be much quickier!

As for backing up SRAMs you would have to send your cartridge back to me. I would back it up and send it to you via email, Then ship the cartridge back to you. Or you try and find someone close to you with a copyNES system.

Sweet, I'll probably just opt for the grey PAL version to save some time on turnaround. I'll have to hit you up for one next pay week big_smile

I'd like one!

Wilmington,NC

Awww yeah!

I'll even put money down before-hand if you need some.

Wilmington,NC
QuinnithXD wrote:

I'll even put money down before-hand if you need some.

Make that 2 of us.

OK I have some news, At first I was planning to use donor carts to make these but NTRQ runs on a SNROM (MMC1) and all the games that use that board are pretty rare and I don't want to destroy large quantities of them even if is for a good cause.

So i'm going to produce brand new copys of NTRQ, This will make things a little more complicated as making them from scratch is going to cost a lot more! On the up side it will be a much better quality product also every copy will come with a clear case and will have full region support!

I have some parts on their way now for a few copies just to test every thing out. I'm still sorucing parts so I don't have all the number just yet so I can't confirm a price, But i'm hoping to make them for about 40-45 dollars. do you think that is reasonable?

I will keep you guys up dated and I will have a full product description up soon.

Milwaukee, WI

How legal is this shit?

RG wrote:

How legal is this shit?

100% Neil gave me permission to make copys of NTRQ when it first came out, I will let him know of my plans to make more
im sure he will be fine with it.

That reminds me of the first lot of NTRQ carts I was giving 5 dollars from every sale to cancer research (by Neils request)
Im not sure if im going to be able to factor that in to the price this time, But I will encourage everone to donate.
If you havn't all ready you can donate at his website: http://blog.ntrq.net/?page_id=68

Unsubscribe

Shouldn't you check with Neil before changing the terms of your deal? How hard is it to stick $5 at the end of the price really?

herr_prof wrote:

Shouldn't you check with Neil before changing the terms of your deal? How hard is it to stick $5 at the end of the price really?

There was no deal he simply allowed me to make the copys unconditionally, I just gave the 5 dollar as a gesture to neil.
Also I havn't set anything in stone, Because im making brand new copies there is a lot of new costs.
I may still give the 5 dollar per sale but im just trying to keep the carts at a reasonable price.

Believe me im more then happy to stick 5 dollar onto the price for neil, if everyone is happy to pay it?

Last edited by Mute City Electronics (Oct 7, 2011 8:22 pm)