Massachusetts

I've got this custom modded DMG for sale that I bought last year from Justinthursday.

It's got a clear DMG shell, green backlight, NES buttons, and a ProSound 1/8" jack. It's in perfect working condition, though the screen is a little loose, I secure it with electrical tape, which I'll obviously remove before shipping it.

EDIT: CLEARBOY IS NOW ON HOLD!

Regarding the Nanoloop cart, I'd like to trade it for a Bleepbloop USB cart, preferably one with LEDs. It's in a blank gameboy cart case, instead of the original flimsy plastic one.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by mntnhd (Oct 6, 2011 7:08 pm)

Why are you "downgrading" to a simply grey boy?

Massachusetts

Why not? I think they look better, got tired of the christmas tree look of this one, something I didn't anticipate when putting the design together.

Wilmington,NC

Price for the nanoloop?

Massachusetts

No price on that just yet, as I'd rather trade it. I'll bump this when I'm considering cash offers.

San Angelo, TX

Incase you decide to sell your nanoloop, ill go 75$ and pay shipping for it! offer stands ... again just in case wink

Massachusetts

I was pretty much going to price it around that with free shipping, so your offer's not too far off from what I'd like!

Still, I'll be waiting for that Bleepbloop. I'll bump this when I put the Nanoloop cart up for sale!