Manzanita, OR, USA, Earth

Alright well I haven't been on here in for like ever, been busy with life in general and I'm trying to help fund my trip to Japan and getting rid of my chiptune gear seemed reasonable although I have enjoyed toying with it. I'm asking $350 for the whole lot o.b.o. selling it as a whole as I don't want to have to work with pieces down the line. For those of you that would rather go through Ebay/Paypal I've set up an auction so that you may buy it now or submit your best offers smile
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180738041726?ss … 500wt_1095
What you get:
1x Custom Painted Zelda emblem DMG01 with over and under clock knob as well as Pro Sound mod, and 2 toned screen (Orange and Blue)

1x Pro Sound DMG01 w/ Red back lit inverted display

2x Bleep Bloop Carts (1 Loaded with a Legit copy of LSDJ - Licensed smile and 1 loaded with mGB)

1x ArduinoBoy allows you to use your DMG in conjunction with a MIDI Device (LSDJ, Nanoloop, etc.)

1x Gameboy System link cable

1x Gameboy Carrying Case

1x Battery Pack with Charger for DMG-01, Charge and Play (Update)

*Batteries not included tongue

Last edited by Pixel+ (Oct 13, 2011 11:50 am)

The Central Coast, Australia

pm'd

You've got mail!

England
Pixel+ wrote:

2x Bleep Bloop Carts (1 Loaded with a Legit copy of LSDJ - Licensed smile and 1 loaded with mGB)

I may have this wrong, but aren't LSDJ licenses non-transferable and granted per user, not per cart? eg. Anyone who uses LSDJ must buy their own license.

Last edited by InactiveX (Oct 13, 2011 5:41 pm)

InactiveX wrote:
Pixel+ wrote:

I may have this wrong, but aren't LSDJ licenses non-transferable and granted per user, not per cart? eg. Anyone who uses LSDJ must buy their own license.

You are correct.

Alright guys everything Sold!

portland

Man, I was just in Mazanita.

greightbit wrote:

Man, I was just in Mazanita.

Well I got a M-Audio Axiom 49 that I might be parting with as well, and its far to heavy to ship smile