Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
herr_prof wrote:

Hugs Abound!

*grabs a feel of herr_prof's ass*

GNV / FL / USA

For a minute I got scared that you had posted 4 videos of me talking shit..

GNV / FL / USA
low-gain wrote:
NO CARRIER wrote:

Hey fuckers stop 8bc-ing up this thread!

by "8bc'ing" you mean expressing an opinion? I didn't mean anything in a personal way,

Why does everyone get so damn touchy when i express an opinion that happens to not follow with the majority?
God forbid i don't think this awards game is needed just like i don't think something as loaded as the grammy's and Oscars is needed.
It simply builds ego and puts competitive motivation into places where they aren't needed or wanted.

I'm not trying to flame, or troll, i'm simply expressing my opinion. if someone wants to disagree with me that's great. We're all entitled
to our own opinions.

Where's my award for being the most opinionated asshole in the scene... i know i was at least nominated.

Also, just FYI: when I start a message with "Hey fuckers" and then use "8bc" as a verb.. I'm just kidding around.

Philly/NY
NO CARRIER wrote:

For a minute I got scared that you had posted 4 videos of me talking shit..

Haha, that's what I thought too, and I was so pumped to watch them!

Geneva, NY

Sorry to mislead.  wink

Hey!
I'm calling out to all the nice folks who attended this most amazing gala.
I'm trying to get in touch with a girl who was there taking pictures with a dslr like crazy that night.
Please contact me if you know who this might have been.

Geneva, NY

Marjorie Becker:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/m_becker/4354305548/

edit: MORE HERE http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=tctd

Last edited by BLEO (Jun 22, 2010 4:36 pm)

Thanks, but it's not Marjorie I mean. this was a young(er) girl. Never seen her before.
If my memory serves me right she had long dark or black hair and might have had tattoos on her arms.

Geneva, NY

Dang.  Calling Oxygenstar to the thread.  Oxygenstar, are you there?  Was this person the person w/ you at that show?