I just started a new blog for news and reviews of progressive chiptune music. To kick it off I interviewed Zan-Zan-Zawa-Veia and reviewed his new EP. Check it out: megabeep.wordpress.com

Last edited by megabeep (Nov 25, 2011 12:17 am)

Florida

Good interview, hehe.

Thanks! Stay tuned in the coming days for lots of new content on lots of great chip artists such as yourself! Got any projects that need a plug?

Unsubscribe

Awesome stuff!

buffalo, NY

My album is coming out Dec 1st and it'll be prog central.  Although not quite as much as the amazing Zan Zan.  Also GOOD INTERVIEW!

Last edited by danimal cannon (Nov 25, 2011 3:18 am)

If you want, i'd love to do an interview!

Danimal Cannon, thanks! Actually, the release date for your record was the very first it news post on my blog, haha:

http://megabeep.wordpress.com/2011/11/2 … ember-1st/

I was hoping to follow with a record review and interview with you as well, let's get in touch via email: [email protected]

Frostbyte, did you mean you'd love to interview DC or that you'd love to be interviewed for my blog? Do you have a prog-flavor chip release you're promoting? Send me links, I'd be happy to check it out!

MB: I'd like to be interviewed in your blog smile I've got a pretty much prog idea going on...I've got an idea for an album that I'm actually writing right now haha. If you want, we can get on gmail chat and talk about it smile

[email protected]

Florida
megabeep wrote:

Thanks! Stay tuned in the coming days for lots of new content on lots of great chip artists such as yourself! Got any projects that need a plug?

I'm working on a few applicable games, but it'll be a while before I have more news. Keep it up though, I'm digging it so far.

Great interview-bookmarking this place! My release was released in the summer, but I think it's progressive/mathy (especially some songs more than others)-check it!

Thanks Jay T,  let me know when you have news for sure. I'll also definitely be getting around to reviewing some of your existing work at my site, so stay tuned for that.

Sydney, NSW

If the Wordpress theme allows it, I could whip up a quick header banner if you like?

Chainsaw Police- that would be awesome! My pixel art skills are seriously lacking. All I'd say is try to match the simple clean look of the theme. other than that, have at it. And thanks!

Last edited by megabeep (Nov 25, 2011 8:43 am)

England

Good to finally learn some stuff about Zan-Zan-Zawa-Veia! Its funny how my brother and I hold the same views on chipmusic, yet make wildly different music to him.

oH NO I think I'm begginging to like prog rock as well.

Finland

Nice read, keep up doing interviews as much as possible and I'm sure you have readers!