Los Angeles, CA

(taken from Facebook)
As a fundraiser for my upcoming New York trip, I had an idea, and am wondering if anyone is interested...for $25 I will provide you with a zip that has the source files for literally EVERY Wizwars song written with LSDJ from '07-'11. This includes demo versions, unreleased stuff, incomplete tracks, the whole thing. At last count it's somewhere around 70 lsdsng files. This will also include the kits that I use (with instructions on where to place them in your LSDJ rom so that everything works).

I'm not ready to do this yet, but I'm just wanting to see if there is any interest. If there is, send me a PM and we'll discuss!

Philly, PA, USA

Wow... I think i'd be interested...

Oakland, CA

I would be down to support you ^_^b

matt's mind

ditto, PM'd

Los Angeles, CA

Kitsch, did you send me a PM? I don't have one from you...

Also, after thinking about it, I realized it's really not cool to include the kits with this since I didn't make the samples or even compile the kits, thus I'd pretty much be making money off of other peoples work without their permission and that's way not cool. I'm glad that I realized this oversight on my part before anyone else pointed it out and it potentially became a big deal, haha.

So what I'll most likely do within the next week is set up a page that has a zip with all the kits I use for free download, and also have my paypal info for getting the lsdsng archive.

Los Angeles, CA

The official Wizwars LSDSNG Archive is now available for $25. You can grab it here: http://wizwars.kngi.org/

Quoted from the page: I've been writing music with LSDJ for four years, and this archive chronicles everything from my first song made with the program (Distant Galaxy) to the most recent (213323562). There are plenty of tricks for both beginners and advanced users to learn. smile

Los Angeles, CA

The Wizwars LSDSNG archive will only be available thru the end of the year! As of January 1st, it's going away, and you'll no longer be able to see all mah tips and tricks across 60 or so tracks smile

Los Angeles, CA

Last day for the Wizwars LSDSNG archive! As a New Years Eve special, I'm cutting the price from $25 to $10. Offer expires at midnight PST! http://wizwars.kngi.org/