Rouen, FR

Hello there,

I'm Nico from Seal of Quality, I play some twisted math-pop-punk-whatever songs with gameboy & vocoders with guitar & synths on top ! I live in France.

I'll be doing a little tour in England next year with the amazing JOHN MAKAY from Amiens, FR - no chip here, juste two talented dudes playing really great music, think of a more melodic version of Hella and you should have a nice idea of what they sound like !

Sat. 25th feb @ Rouen FR, L'Oreille qui traƮne + PAPAYE + LORENDORF
Sun. 26th feb. @ London, Old Blue Last + BOCA NEGRA ?
Mon. 27th feb. @ Nottingham, Chameleon + MORE THAN CONQUERORS + FENCING
Tue. 28th feb. @ Derby, Vines bar + ALRIGHT THE CAPTAIN + MORE THAN CONQUERORS
Wed. 29th feb. @ Liverpool, Barcelona Bar + CHIPZEL + AROTTENBIT + SMALL WORDS + POISONCUT
Thu. 01st mar. @ Sheffield, Green Room + SPHERES OF CHAOS ?
Fri. 02nd mar. @ High Wycombe, The Nags head + ONE MAN TEAM DANCE + ACTION & ACTION
Sat. 03rd mar. @ Brighton, The Cowley Club + P FOR PERSIA + MC BROKO

You can have a listen to our sweet sweet tunes right here :

http://www.seal-of-quality.net
http://www.myspace.com/johnmakay

Last edited by seal of quality (Feb 24, 2012 11:00 am)

rochester, ny

yo, come to america!

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

I can't help you in terms of sleeping arrangements, but if it gets you here etc I can pitch in for gas and shi' in about a fortnigh'

rochester, ny

SOQ in the states would be incredible.

Philly/NY
bclikesyou wrote:

Rouen, FR
enso wrote:
bclikesyou wrote:

I totally agree with that.

I'll happily come see the one in Sheffield smile

By the way: have you looked at a map?  Leeds, Nottingham and Derby are all about 40 minutes from Sheffield; Liverpool is more like 2 hours.  So Leed's definitely be better!

(and do you have crash space in Sheffield, or are you still looking for somewhere?)

Rouen, FR
juice wrote:

I'll happily come see the one in Sheffield smile

By the way: have you looked at a map?  Leeds, Nottingham and Derby are all about 40 minutes from Sheffield; Liverpool is more like 2 hours.  So Leed's definitely be better!

(and do you have crash space in Sheffield, or are you still looking for somewhere?)

You're right ! But I was just expanding the possible area for this day, and a 2 hour drive is not that much ! Leeds would be prefered though big_smile

I think we are supposed to have a place to crash in Sheffield, but just in case, could you pm me your e-mail if you can help ? this is really nice, thanks !

Also : tour update !

Liverpool, UK

bagsy lecky the Wednesday date - I'll start looking into venues!

Rouen, FR
calmdownkidder wrote:

bagsy lecky the Wednesday date - I'll start looking into venues!

great news !

Rouen, FR
red bottoms shoes wrote:

SPAM REMOVED
ganjames

wat

Liverpool, UK

Spam, click "report" and do dat shit yo.

Waiting for venue to get back in touch btw

Tooting, London

I'll come to the London show, while you in London I'd recommend seeing the people at Banquet Records in Kingston (South West London), they would probably take interest in your sound.

Rouen, FR

* First post updated, tour finally fully booked *

This is going to be a blast !

Liverpool, UK

LIVERPOOL = MOSH CITY = TOMORROW