Megabeep Compilation One is due out on February 20th! I’m excited to announce that the line-up now features Disasterpeace, Alex Mauer, C-jeff, Shawn Phase, Prizmatic Spray, Yerzmyey, ilkae, Mook Senior, Proswell and John Tiberio– A solid line-up, but there’s still room for more! Deadline for submissions is Feb 15, so submit tracks to [email protected] today!

To mark the release date there will be a radio listening party on the 8Bit Power Hour ( http://www. areciboradio.com ), Monday Feb 20th at 8pm.Host Obtuse will play tracks from the compilation, as well as a preview of an upcoming Megabeep release, so don’t miss it!

Stay tuned, and thanks to all that have gotten involved!

http://megabeep.wordpress.com

Last edited by megabeep (Jan 31, 2012 1:30 pm)

This is a good blog smile

thanks Frostbyte!

BK

well written review! definitely makes me more excited for what I already know will be a killer album.

Thanks Kris, yes, the record definitely delivers.

TSSBAY01

tight!!!

but it says:

the new full length release from Ubiktine records,

its just misspelled, first sentence of the 2nd paragraph

Nice review, a very good read.

Thanks all! (Good eye TSS, I fixed it.)

Next interview will be with Prizmatic Spray, then hopefully C-Jeff. Stay tuned!

Roots is out, btw! Check it out at ubiktune.org, or Danimal Cannon's bandcamp.

Yo megabeep, did you get my PM? smile

Love your writing style.

I have felt a painful your blog-shaped-hole in my web start up folder for months now.

Thank you for making this.

Thanks om! Feedback like that is what it's all about. Just getting started, stay tuned!

Man, just checked out the new DJ Cutman/Spamtron, Bagu and the Riverman. That stuff grooves hard.

Last edited by megabeep (Dec 3, 2011 7:25 am)

Disasterpeace talks shop in the latest Megabeep Artist Interview; Check it out! megabeep.wordpress.com

Suggestions for album reviews?