ad-hell-aide

Office yoga made easy; hypnosis for the modern age.
Music for SEGA Nomad and Atari 2600.
Cure yourself with electricity.

Track listing:
1. We Are Eating Our Children
2. Four-Wheel Drive Advertisement
3. Plus One
4. Self Replicating Technology
5. Latitude and Longitude (CD-only track)
6. Microbiology

You can download this release here.
You can also purchase a physical copy of this release here.
Why would you want to do that? Well,
(1) you might like to support what it is that I do
(2) it's only $4 plus postage and
(3) it contains an extra track.

The artwork contains elements by the Flickr user O'hAodha.
Used under license.

California

you mofos best buy this. srsly. do it.

Cambridge UK

Australia needs to move closer to my place.
Shipping = more than the price of the CD and takes 6 weeks.
/me cries.

Liverpool, UK

Buy more little-scale CDs, then it won't seem so bad wink

California
George wrote:

Australia needs to move closer to my place.
Shipping = more than the price of the CD and takes 6 weeks.
/me cries.

I live in California and the shipping still came out to 4 bucks.

Cambridge UK

It's not the price of the shipping (4.20$) but the WAITING.
Waiting hurts.

I'm pulling out my mastercard anyways. smile

Still, Australia needs to move closer, and bring sunshine with it at the same time. And vegemite.

ad-hell-aide
George wrote:

Waiting hurts.

Still, Australia needs to move closer, and bring sunshine with it at the same time. And vegemite.

I'm sorry about the price / wait of shipping everyone; there is nothing I can really do about it, and I think that with Kunaki the CDs come out as a very good product considering the price.

I'm not sure what is going on with their international delivery; six weeks seems like an excessive amount of time (it is the same amount of time to ship to Australia too, as Kunaki is Brooklyn based).

California
George wrote:

Waiting hurts.

yum.

Last edited by Rei Yano (Jan 30, 2010 9:05 pm)

ad-hell-aide

Also - yay for Vegemite

California
little-scale wrote:

I'm sorry about the price of shipping everyone; there is nothing I can really do about it, and I think that with Kunaki the CDs come out as a very good product considering the price.

I'm not sure what is going on with their international delivery; six weeks seems like an excessive amount of time (it is the same amount of time to ship to Australia too, as Kunaki is Brooklyn based).

I can wait. I think if anything we can listen to the release right now if we wanted and just wait. not to mention the cheap price anyways.... its all good. no need to apologize seb.

ad-hell-aide

What did they say for the estimated date of arrival for shipment to California?

Cambridge UK
Rei Yano wrote:

I can wait. I think if anything we can listen to the release right now if we wanted and just wait. not to mention the cheap price anyways.... its all good. no need to apologize seb.

little-scale wrote:

(3) it contains an extra track.

No need to apologize Sebastian.
Just expressing the fact I can't wait, just like a 4 year old exposed to wrapped x-mas presents. :3

California
little-scale wrote:

What did they say for the estimated date of arrival for shipment to California?

Wednesday Mar 3 - Monday Mar 8

BUT I DONT GIVE A FUCK

Last edited by Rei Yano (Jan 30, 2010 9:17 pm)

ad-hell-aide

I think they must have backlogging issues at the moment. Whenever I have ordered from them previously, they have given much faster turn around times. :S

Chicago IL

yeah, i just had an order of 30 cds shipped in like 4 or 5 days. i think they've got some booming business. ive noticed their production prices (for artists getting copies of their own cds) change depending on how much shit theyve got going on.

i think they're probably going to have to expand at some point soon to keep up with all this.

it looks like the shipping times are normal if you want to use UPS instead of the USPS, which doesnt really make any sense to me. maybe there's something going on with the us postal service? i dont know why they'd take an extra month to deliver something though.

Anaheim, California

This is a wonderful release I've listened to it and loved it, recommend it for everyone