Sydney, NSW

Sit them down to a pot of earl grey tea and lemon slice and celebrate your differences.

rochester, ny
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

you should quick whip up some DM covers and post them everywhere, then reap massive downloads

San Angelo, TX

Like ive suggested on the better website, Demand the cash....

United Kingdom

Could always make a series of 'new' chains of the song that is totally rewritten or has some samples in it, that you use when playing live?

(That's what I do when I want to edit some of my pre-existing tracks)

England

FIGHT!

BK

was this meant for another thread?

SAMWAVE wrote:

Could always make a series of 'new' chains of the song that is totally rewritten or has some samples in it, that you use when playing live?

Dublin, IN
Kris k wrote:

was this meant for another thread?

SAMWAVE wrote:

I think he meant to put it in my topic. Glad I saw it anyway. smile

Sydney, NSW
Screamforme99 wrote:

> better website

> 8bc

IL, US
Chainsaw Police wrote:
Screamforme99 wrote:

> better website

> 8bc

Meh... things could be said about this, but I'll just say that I prefer how chill our site is

TSSBAY01

cease and assist

PDX

The obvious solution here is to file the trademark and once they go to file theirs and are surprised its taken, you can offer it to them for a gazillion dollars.

OrionOrbit wrote:

The obvious solution here is to file the trademark and once they go to file theirs and are surprised its taken, you can offer it to them for a gazillion dollars.

California

roll with it. Any demand on them will cause you to become a doucheimus makzimis. They're already oldies. Who knows you could be the next whats his name guy.

Canada
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

you should quick whip up some DM covers and post them everywhere, then reap massive downloads

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'd email the asap and just go with the young musician angle.

"I've been making music since I was a little kid with this name. Please let a fellow musician keep his identity."

That kind of thing.

California

Awh, how did I not think of that earlier? I'll contact them now and see if I can get anywhere with that.

Edit: The only email address I can find is for Vince Clarke's manager. Is that the one I should use?

Last edited by VCMG (Dec 11, 2011 4:55 am)