California

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ … e-20111121

Should I do anything about it?

Last edited by VCMG (Dec 19, 2011 4:45 am)

BOSTON

kill them. its the only way. like highlander, there can be only one VCMG

Westfield, NJ

I heard about this today and thought... "isn't VCMG a chiptune act?" then I was really confused. now this makes more sense.

Unsubscribe

You leave Vince clerk alone.

Email them and tell them you already have the name? Sue them and say they're going to diminish your business and audience, even though you had the name first hahaha. Get tons of dough, buy me more gameboys.

Simple.

vancouver, canada
VCMG wrote:

Should I do anything about it?

nice try, depeche mode from the future.

you may have figured out how to travel back in time and re-release your future chiptune hits in the past for more profit, but i won't let you get away with that!

i mean don't get me wrong, that's a fricking genius plan, but i'll stop you anyway because i don't have anything better to do!

Got distracted and read the REM article.

California
bryface wrote:

nice try, depeche mode from the future.

you may have figured out how to travel back in time and re-release your future chiptune hits in the past for more profit, but i won't let you get away with that!

i mean don't get me wrong, that's a fricking genius plan, but i'll stop you anyway because i don't have anything better to do!

Yes, I am Vince Clarke disguised as an Asian 15 year old.

Gosford, Australia

Unfortunately if you haven't been releasing stuff commercially already then you have pretty much no case to keep the name (afaik)

I mean even if you had been, it comes down to who stands to be most inconvenienced/lose the most money, and it isn't you (again afaik tongue)

E: you could always use the name "Video Cystometrography" instead wink

Last edited by Victory Road (Dec 2, 2011 8:42 am)

lolusa

hey, no one has to bring up the whole "15 year old" thing

Philadelph-ohsh**takecover!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Td8S3nJ41A

Madison, Alabama

Have your lawyers contact theirs.  They will do coke together and then Depeche Mode dudes will get to take your name.

Chicago IL

i mean it's not really that interesting, it's just something that happened.

BOSTON

you should quick whip up some DM covers and post them everywhere, then reap massive downloads

IL, US

Seems like they obviously have joined your live act and this is their way of telling you. Surprise

Retired

You have to kill them like BP said!