I have lost my save file for LSDJ with 24 of my songs, nearly two hour's worth of content, right after my harddrive with my backup died earlier this week. I have almost given up on chip music and I am willing to buy a more reliable cart, probably a Smartboy or Bleepbloop. I am willing to pay as much as $100 and trade a clear Prosounded DMG and/or my Prosounded and RCA modded GBP and/or my frontlit GBC with RCA for a solid, non-EMS cart. I can post pics of them. I can also install backlights i have laying around in the DMG and GBP if you want. I am really desperate and paranoid, and I need a reliable cart.

Post offers in the thread or PM me.

BK

I feel your pain. I had the same thing happen to me when I started out. You might want to look into getting a Mega Memory Cart to back up your EMS cart saves onto- They've been a lifesaver for me in many situations as well. They can usually be found for under $10:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GAME-BOY-MEGA-M … 499wt_1416

Good luck in your search for a new non-EMS cart though, both the BleepBloop and Smartboy carts are a little harder to come by.

Ironically, using a Megamemory card that turned out to be faulty (couldn't retain the save in memory after ripping) caused the corruption. I am looking for a less-gimmicky solution.

I know I'm a bit captain hindsight over here.. But what I usually do is mail the lsdj sav backup to myself, or put it in my dropbox. So even if my cart AND my computer explode, I still have a backup...

But it sure sucks.. Sorry for your loss.
can't help you with a cart I'm afraid, but I'm sure someone here can smile

It is not so much of a matter as the save being gone as my USB port was not working at all <_<.

I have a black bleepbloop cart with USB 60 bucks shipped if your in the usa, email me [email protected]

Color me "interested." Check your email/PM's.

Last edited by Maxd (Dec 29, 2011 9:31 pm)