Philadelphia, PA

Pre-ordered!  I'm another +1 for a 5-pin MIDI version.
One thing I'm not sure of after reading through the thread... will this function as a class-compliant MIDI device, or will it need additional software?

New York City
e.s.c. wrote:

Yep, put my preorder in... I'll report back when I get to test them together... so far been using the Kenton for extra CC stuff on the video rig, eager to see how it handles with this

Did you ever test the nanoloop midi dongle with it?

Last edited by akira^8GB (Apr 5, 2012 4:51 pm)

ad-hell-aide
thesimplicity wrote:

Pre-ordered!  I'm another +1 for a 5-pin MIDI version.
One thing I'm not sure of after reading through the thread... will this function as a class-compliant MIDI device, or will it need additional software?

This will function as a class-compliant MIDI device on Windows and Mac OS X as well as Linux I believe. I have not tested it on Linux.

ad-hell-aide

Having said that, there will be a patch editor / patch explorer and certain other useful tidbits available.

IL, US
akira^8GB wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

Yep, put my preorder in... I'll report back when I get to test them together... so far been using the Kenton for extra CC stuff on the video rig, eager to see how it handles with this

Did you ever test the nanoloop midi dongle with it?

Not yet, keep misplacing the dongle hahahaha..hunt for it again this weekend

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I am interested in adding support for the GenMDM inside DefleMask Tracker. Is there a spec of the interface? (apart from the standard MIDI Stuff).

Regards.

ad-hell-aide

OK, great idea! I still have to update the documentation and fix a few errors in terms of wording etc, but once I do that, why don't I forward you a copy of the MIDI mapping, and then you could potentially work something out. I assume that that is the best way to go ahead.

holy fuck at a little-scale + Delek tag team collab

Unsubscribe

that would be awesome.

matt's mind

oh.yes

Slovakia / European Union

Seb this is awesome.
How much will postage to Slovakia cost?

New York City
an0va wrote:

holy fuck at a little-scale + Delek tag team collab

Shit just got too epic.

Questions - will we ever see PCM, DAC or PWM support? What about usage with the 32X in the future and its 4 extra PCM channels? Does the cart play nice with the MegaCD (with 8 PCM channels) Cart Boot mode? Some of those extra channels would add tons of new textures and obviously expand on the MD sound.

Last edited by thebitman (Apr 5, 2012 6:07 pm)

shanghai

got one.boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom !!!

Paris, France

Oh wow this is getting better and better I shall pre-order one in the next weeks smile

Just asking, didn't really read all, is the code open-source? As in, I'd like to make a sort of VGMPlay rom launched from an Everdrive, compatible with this thing using the code, so I can tweak/play some voices while the tracks are playing, for live stuff it would be really neat

ad-hell-aide
Tinctu wrote:

Seb this is awesome.
How much will postage to Slovakia cost?

Worldwide postage is included in the price  smile   Trust me, I know how annoying it is to live far away from everywhere else and to have nasty surprises with postage price.