I've been meaning to do this for a while now, but finally got to it tonight. Took me forever to properly organize all these in a somewhat proper fashion.

I'm releasing everything I've ever done from sometime in 2008 all the way to about September or October 2011. For the XRNS files, just grab the latest demo or whatever of Renoise. Some might not play back because I used a couple of plugins in my early days.

Here are the .rar files for each. "Albums" just contains the few albums I actually bothered to try and put together. "Modules" mostly contains .xrns files (holy mother of fuck are there a lot of these), but all of my .xms and OHC files are included, too. Also some shit in other formats cus I used to like to experiment with shit. Sadly, no LSDJ .savs from my velo days hmm most of those songs are long gone. "Songs", however, has all of my velo songs! Well, at least in .mp3 form. Yay for you! Also other various released and unreleased .mp3s are included in that one. So without further adieu, here are the links:

Albums

Modules

Songs

This is just my way of saying thanks to the community. I wouldn't be the same without the friends (and enemies wink ) i gained through this scene and i'll always appreciate the great things that come out of this place (and came out of 8bc back in its "glory days." do good things still come from 8bc anyways?).

This is the last you'll ever see me on here, most likely. So here's to a merry xmas and a whole new year! I don't want to make this some long-ass personal goodbye, so I'll cut it off here.

So long! For now, cm.

- arlen

United Kingdom

Sweet, cheers Arlen/Velo wink

Your stuff is pretty awesome back in the 8BC glory days.

Take care bro.

uhajdafdfdfa

xxx heart

Westfield, NJ

Thanks & take care.

Adelaide, Australia

Only just discovered you were gone when I started searching for your Murderbiscuit EP. Thanks for all the music - you are awesome! big_smile Love you long time. ^_^

detroit

heart