Ballard, Washington

I combined several of my old bash scripts from over the years into one giant script which will convert .sid and .wav files as well as wavetable definitions from Apple VoicePak, Deflemask, LSDJ .sav and .mml to formats usable with Azasel, Deflemask, hmckc (PCE), LSDJ, mck/ppmck (FDS/N106), Musica, Squirrel, TRG and xpmck (GB/KSS/PCE).

For best results sidplay2, SoX and xxd should be installed.

The current version is 0.4; I'll include better examples next time.  Maybe if I have more time I'll turn it into something cross platform if enough people find any of this useful.

http://www.morganleahrecords.com/moogle … est.tar.gz
lastest version 0.5-RC3 uploaded 24 January 2013 fixes several bugs.  Thanks to Emma for pointing them out.

Last edited by Moogle Charm (Jan 24, 2013 7:33 pm)

Sydney, NSW

Whoa, nice!
I'll have to take a look at this soon!!!

Ballard, Washington

Whoops; I didn't have the most recent version of mkwtmml in that archive; I've updated it.  As soon as I have time I'll add better examples; I just need to go back and add comments to the examples showing what commands I used.

Ballard, Washington

I've updated wavetable again, I recommend the latest version at the link above.  It should fix some silly errors in the wavetable and mkwtmml scripts.  I added comments to the source mml for Blocky to show what commands were run to generate the wavetables and mml.

Last edited by Moogle Charm (Dec 24, 2011 11:20 pm)

Ballard, Washington

I don't know if anyone is using these scripts but I fixed some silly errors introduced in that last release.  The link in the original post contains the most recent version.

Thank you! This is awesome.