Slovakia / European Union

I know there is Compact Flash PowerPak. But is there any cheap USB or SD card cartridge too????

Cleveland, OH

SOON

Send me PM any infos...

Cleveland, OH

https://8bc.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=21523

The Central Coast, Australia

As much as I want one of these, judging by the way the thread is turning out I'm not holding my breath sad

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/2004/ … a-1-built/

GNV / FL / USA

Just get a PowerPak. Supports almost every mapper, has pseudo-expansion sound, and even plays NSF's. And they're built well. I have three and I've taken them on gigs around the world and I trust them 100%. Just rock solid.

They send their PowerPaks to European Union???

NO CARRIER wrote:

Just get a PowerPak. Supports almost every mapper, has pseudo-expansion sound, and even plays NSF's. And they're built well. I have three and I've taken them on gigs around the world and I trust them 100%. Just rock solid.

I've been thinking about it, I'm just a bit worried about having compatability issues with Pulsar/NTRQ on my PAL NES.

rochester, ny
pulseflux wrote:
NO CARRIER wrote:

I've been thinking about it, I'm just a bit worried about having compatability issues with Pulsar/NTRQ on my PAL NES.

just move to an ntsc region, problem solved. :-)

Unsubscribe
powerpakwebsite wrote:

Works on authentic Nintendo Systems including NTSC, PAL A, PAL B, and Asian top loader and toaster systems.

herr_prof wrote:
powerpakwebsite wrote:

Works on authentic Nintendo Systems including NTSC, PAL A, PAL B, and Asian top loader and toaster systems.

That being said my concern is mainly.

powerpakwebsite wrote:

PAL compatibility has not been fully tested, only that it will run games.

But if anyone knows for sure that the powerpak will run NTRQ/Pulsar and play NSF files as No Carrier mentioned above, on a PAL NES I'll send RetroUSB my order straight away big_smile

I'm very interested in this too! They say games can be played...but I need a flash cartridge for NTRQ, too. And PAL, for I live in europe.
Anyone tested?

WOW MAN!

I'm pretty sure NTRQ is OK as someone else on here was using it on PAL.

I'm not sure about Pulsar though. I can't see why it wouldn't work but that's not a promise it will.

smile

Where can I buy cheap 2 x PAL NES in EU? Any console shop or trusted E-Bay seller???

Thanks for the info Neil, even if pulsar doesn't I'd be happy with NTRQ.
I guess I'd better head over to RetroUSB to buy a PowerPak then.

WOW MAN!

Good man! PowerPaks are good stuff. A little pricey, yes, but I don't think there's anything else that compete in terms of features and easy-of-use.