b4by f4c3

I just picked up a copy of Microdeal Stereo Master and i was wondering is there any other system besides the Amiga 500 that this will run on?
like maybe Amiga 1200? Just a random question, couldn't find the answer anywhere in the manual.

Abandoned on Fire

It will work on 500 and up for sure.  The only one it probably wouldn't work on is 1000.

b4by f4c3

nice, thanks

New York City

It could work on an A1200. Samplers are simple and nothing has changed in the parallel port of the Amiga as it progressed, so chances are it can work on almost any Amiga.

Then again, I have some samplers that don't work on certain models. you can only try. but the Stereo master being one of the most popular samplers, I am pretty sure it will be pretty compatible. The only one that gave me compatibility issues with an A1200 was one of those generic samplers that you could build in your garage. Ran in my A600 but locked up my A1200. All the other 4 (!) I have run in both systems.

b4by f4c3
akira^8GB wrote:

It could work on an A1200. Samplers are simple and nothing has changed in the parallel port of the Amiga as it progressed, so chances are it can work on almost any Amiga.

Then again, I have some samplers that don't work on certain models. you can only try. but the Stereo master being one of the most popular samplers, I am pretty sure it will be pretty compatible. The only one that gave me compatibility issues with an A1200 was one of those generic samplers that you could build in your garage. Ran in my A600 but locked up my A1200. All the other 4 (!) I have run in both systems.

sweet, also do you guys know of the name or a site to were i can get a video converter to vga or anything else. Mainly ask if i have a hard time finding one of the old 1080s.

New York City

You are looking for a scandoubler. You need an Amiga specific one. check ebay, they are not cheap.