I have had my USB Bleep Bloop cart for maybe about a year and a half to 2 years and have had no problems with flashing it until now. About 2 weeks ago, I loaded a .sav file from the artist, Zef. The .sav file included his four song EP which I was going to use as a reference for new techniques. When I was done learning from his files, I plugged my cart back into my Mac and used GBCFlash to erase the RAM so I could load my .sav file back onto my cart. After it had finished, I unplugged the cart, stuck it back in my DMG, turned it on and all of Zef's files were still there. So I plugged my cart back into my Mac and this time I erased the FLASH and RAM. I reloaded LSDJ and my .sav file back onto my cart and tried again. Zef's files were still there... My last attempt was to just have LSDJ on the cart with no RAM loaded. Zef's files were still there... I'm thinking this is a cartridge battery issue but I just wanted to get the opinion of someone who knows a lot more than me. I also think (and hope) this is not an issue with my LSDJ .sav files being corrupt as I have loaded them off and on my cartridge numerous times with no problems.

Here's the link to Zef's files:

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4804/ … -included/

Cleveland, OH

Mine wont let me update the ROM...

You could try removing the battery to completely clear the .sav but you may not be able to upload a new one.