Hi there,

i'm pretty terrible when it comes to pixel art, so i was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a logo/avatar for me?

As mentioned in the title, the art should depict an owl, specifically, a great horned owl, and should be suitable for use as a logo, or avatar.

if possible, the art should be simplistic, with an outline of the owl, or other simple ideas, rather than a highly detailed, piece. That way the logo will be easily memorable, and scalable.

thanks in advance,

Ev0l

Philly, PA, USA

So are you asking for a logo design or for an avatar?

a logo design, mainly.

Middlesbrough, England

my poor attempt

California

pretty simple.    tell m3 wh0t U thank!!

##reply to first picture post: JamesLowrey

hmm, i like it... is there any way to emphasize the eyes a bit? larger and more rounded?

i like your style though ^^;

##reply to the second one: TristEndo-in-spacebutt

an interesting style. very distinctive. i like it, though, i think it would perhaps suit different colours? browns, do you think?

hope i'm not being too awkward guys.
thanks for attempting this at all!

i appreciate your efforts everyone! big_smile

Last edited by ev0l (Dec 26, 2011 10:41 pm)

had a little fiddle with your piece of art, JamesLowrey:

Chicago IL
ev0l wrote:

an interesting style, but very distinctive.

that's not how words work

oops. my mistake. ^^ corrected it now.

California

not actually pixel though, its vector art. made it less Mutie. It was already brown Just took the colors from an photo so they where more natural than emphasized. took out the black as well.

the looks brilliant now TristEndoo big_smile if it's vector, would it be possible to get it in it's original vector file format for scaling? smile
thanks so much!

Last edited by ev0l (Dec 26, 2011 11:30 pm)