Philadelph-ohsh**takecover!!!

So, in the wake of the technology in my possession and insufficient funds further delaying the recording and release of my new EP, I didn't feel quite right sitting around doing nothing. So I've been playing the legendary *Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master* which has a great soundtrack. But as I played each stage, I've been ripping instrument and effects from the soundtrack using GensK. Having just completed the game, here are the fruits of my efforts: a painstakingly assembled library of >85< [count 'em] !!!85!!! patches, consisting of but by no means limited to:

winds
bass
leads
pads
horns
effects
other things

http://www.mediafire.com/?obo6slg84lsl6i2
enjoy the awesome and powerful sounds of Shinobi III

because I love you so much,
-theDutchbag

Last edited by theDutchess (Dec 28, 2011 4:46 pm)

Brazil

Can't check, but is this wav? I would love to grab that if i could feed my piggy.

Philadelph-ohsh**takecover!!!
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Can't check, but is this wav? I would love to grab that if i could feed my piggy.

All files are .vgi or .y12. They can be read using TFM/VGM (which exports directly to .WAV) or DefleMask (which exports to .BIN and can be read from an emulator or the real hardware)

BK

NICE. grabbed.

Brazil
theDutchess wrote:
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

All files are .vgi or .y12. They can be read using TFM/VGM (which exports directly to .WAV) or DefleMask (which exports to .BIN and can be read from an emulator or the real hardware)

OH. NICE! Drums here I go!

Chicago IL

ima contribute to this. i've got a bunch of ripped instruments on my netbook, i'll upload those once i've got them sorted. but for now, you can grab the Bit Pack from an OHC i did a while back. 30 instruments + 30 drums / voices / etc from Kid Chameleon
http://battleofthebits.org/arena/OHC/885/

also just wanted to say i've ripped instruments from shinobi III, too. i love that game, i'll always remember buying it used from a video store and the dude at the counter being kinda pissed i bought it before he got a chance to buy it. i also remember playing it all day while on the phone trying to figure out how to hang out with these girls i don't know anymore