BOSTON

So, I have a new song written on cart that is out of memory and therefore cant save. Stupid, yeah. Other than retracking it on another cart, what are my options? If i back it up, then cut out some other files in LSDJ manager to free up space, would that corrupt the file? Or is there some other way of doing it on-cart that Im ignorant of?

BK

well the song should remain in working memory unless you load another one...so if you back up and then delete stuff you no longer need off the cart i think thatd be fine. you dont even need to use lsdj manager, just erase from the cart once the cart is backed up.
you could also purge unused phrases/instruments in that song and see if itll fit then.

BOSTON

good call I'll chhex it

Chicago IL

wait what is a CB cart?

oklahoma city, oklahoma

purge the unused instruments on each track and youll be surprised how much more space you have james

Unsubscribe

you can also jsut copy the work sram in lsdj manager. You can paste this on another blank save and start a new cart with it.

BOSTON

thanks Kris, worked like a charm! I assumed this was the way to do it, but I have had issues with lsdjmanager / cut n paste filling other tracks with garbage before and didn't know if this was one of those situations

TVDS: in this track there were no unsed chains, instruments or anything unfortunately. I'm usually pretty deliberate about what goes in these days wink

edit: oh, you meant in ALL the tracks. yeah thats probably a really good idea. I should do it anyways

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Dec 29, 2011 12:50 am)

Chicago IL

why won't you guys explain what CB is to me?

is there something called a cart boy or what

Last edited by Saskrotch (Dec 29, 2011 10:21 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

GB I'm guessing, typo

Philly, PA, USA

communist bannifesto

San Francisco

cock. banger.

sweden

cb; dr

Cant breathe...HALP! CANT BREATHE! CART OUT OF MEMORY!

in all honesty though, its probably color game boy..

Whitley Bay, England

Cunt bollocks

matt's mind

cheese biscuits
crispy bologna
canned babies