TSSBAY01

sup everybody, we are proud to announce our 10th (technically our 12th) video game cover cd, entitled 'now youre playing with powar x: endgame'. we recorded this album with one thing in mind, you. we pumped up the plur and dropped some of the chips, but theres still some there around for your chiptunerz. we came correct with an album that will show you both a more sensitive side, but as well a more mature part of tss that you might not expect, so sayeth the press release:

Now Youre Playing With Powar X: Endgame is an album by fans, for fans. The love of the music, the fandom, and all great nintentions and putting it all on the line is the intent of this album in all respects. On this foray, we are proud to bring forth a full band album with tons of stregnth, stripping away all backing electronics present on other NYPWP releases and going for a 'one mind, one sound' aesthetic that video game music deserves, just as you would hear it if it were performed live. This album shows a balance of both a more sensitive side as well as a visceral nature that encapsulates Temp Sound Solutions as it is, was, and forever will be. You can't lose if you dont play, and this is Endgame.

so there you go. we're very happy with this album and hope you will be too. this is a full band album and we all put a lot of ourselves into this over a very weird period of time, hopefully you guys dig it!

tracklisting:
01 - ecco jr
02 - airman
03 - iron sword
04 - commando man
05 - garfield
06 - bio force ape
07 - gauntlet
08 - shadow land
09 - tmnt
10 - werewolf the last warriors
11 - yamamura misa suspense - kyouto zaiteku satsujin jiken
12 - golf fax

if you want to hit up the bandcamp theres another song there you can hear. if you're interested in getting a cd and arent into the whole digital download thing, hit up the webpage. we will also have a new un squadron themed t-shirt for the release of this album available at magfest as long with a few nice surprises if you're planning on coming. the shirt design looks like this:

thanks for listening!

CA

And where can one download this album?

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out!

Last edited by Nullatrum (Dec 29, 2011 2:43 am)

TSSBAY01

you can hear tmnt on the bandcamp as well.

and here are livesets for two back to back nights. check the new album though, we brought some tough fami styles on it.

http://tempsoundsolutions.arnoldascher. … -05-12.mp3
ecco jr (titletheme)
gauntlet
megman mashup
bio force ape
yamamura misa suspense: kyouto zaiteku satsujin ziken
garfield
un squadron flb/omens of love (t-square)/un squadron arcade
werewolf: the last warrior
ff4 new continent/ff3 j
journey to silius
fighting faxanadu golf

http://tempsoundsolutions.arnoldascher. … 1-6-12.mp3
cv3 epitaph/halloween (theme)
metal storm/attack on the shuttle (transformers)
logear 4-2
super spike volleyball
godzilla (earth)
cv demon semen/mm3 gemini man
tmnt
moon crystal

or just listen to logear from this set:
http://chipmusic.org/tempsoundsolutions … at-magfest

enjoys

Last edited by tempsoundsolutions (Jan 12, 2012 11:36 pm)

Michigan

Alright I'm sorry but I really do need confirmation.

Is that Guy wearing sweatpants under Jean shorts?

This owns, show owned, TSS is truth

TSSBAY01

hey, does anybody else ever notice on chipmusic the 'write message' field' looks like an enormous cock and the 'submit' and 'preview' buttons look like balls..? well you do now

i hit a gong

I never noticed before, but if you view it as a cock pointing to the right...omg. it totally is.

philly

Love the Werewolf the Last Warrior track, great job guys! Such an awesome soundtrack, wish I made it to magfest earlier and caught your set. hmm

AANABAY01

godly