I have compiled a (very nearly) complete list of releases from the english speaking world for your enjoyment. The full list doesn't fit in the post limit. All data is from Chipaedia

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6280195/albums.txt

Total:611

Best moments?
Best releases?
Best labels?

My Selected Releases

starpause                          chastek9d                                                                       2011-02-11
4mat                               Surrender                                                                       2011-02-15
Cheapshot                          zOMG!!                                                                          2011-02-19
Electric Children                  I AM                                                                            2011-03-08
b4kn                               The Octagon                                                                     2011-03-14
YM Rockerz                         Seven                                                                           2011-04-06
gwEm                               Decade Of Fragments                                                             2011-04-13
CHANALOG                           A New Way With Old Things                                                       2011-04-16
Abortifacient                      My name is Abortifacient                                                        2011-05-01
8GB                                Live in Tokyo 2010                                                              2011-05-10
Kplecraft                          L 012                                                                           2011-05-31
MONODEER                           Noise.bmp                                                                       2011-06-17
Zef                                Ground Zero                                                                     2011-07-25
Zan-zan-zawa-veia                  Mokè Mokè                                                                       2011-11-01

Last edited by Lossy (Jan 1, 2012 11:22 am)

New York City

Thank you for putting my release in there smile

hardcore, Australia

Chipaedia: still going long after I gave up on it!

London, Ontario

TREYFREY II has been my favorite smile

Tokyo, Japan

The best moment in my year was about 20 seconds into this video

San Diego, CA

hell yeahs to:

hell yeah bleeds
hell yeah wizwars
hell yeah 4mat
hell yeah electric children
hell yeah j. arthur keenes band
hell yeah prom wolf
hell yeah sabrepulse
hell yeah henry homesweet
hell yeah smiletron
hell yeah crashfaster
hell yeah glowing stars

I've probably missed some that I really liked this year sad

Blip Festival Tokyo looked awesome this year - I can't help but smile whenever I watch this video.

Dublin, IN

Starscream made my year. smile

http://starscream.bandcamp.com/album/fu … of-forever

Abandoned on Fire

That's an impressive list you've made.
godinpants definitely wrapped up the year in perfect style for me:  http://datathrash.bandcamp.com/album/10 … s-stomping

Austin, TX

Wow, what a comprehensive list. I wasn't even aware that my EP was on Chipaedia. smile

Sievert topped my plays this year. Totally overshadowed my other artist play counts.

BOSTON

massively comprehensive! you even have my game music stuff in there D:

that is definitely some effort taken, you are a credit to the community

California

You missed both of mine. sad

Rochester, NY

We're still a babby band but I'm really proud of the steps we made this year, personally

Top albums:
Roots
Cheap Dinosaurs
Hit and Run
World Wide Web

Sydney, NSW

I dunno if it counts, but Apricorn's 'Nostradamus' was chippy to a degree.

(it's also on Chipaedia, so NYEH)

Westfield, NJ

Blip Festival NYC was pretty cool too you know.

This year I:
- played my first chip live sets
- played my first chip DJ sets
- went to Blip Festival for the first time
- met lots of cool people
- released lots of forgettable music
- did a remix for BRIGHT PRIMATE! that was cool.

also 2011 was the year every single pop artist used chiptune sounds. also dubstep.

México, DF.

Roots
zOMG!
Hit and Run