Unsubscribe

New York City

In before someone says this is chipmusic.

smoke weed everydaaaay

Brunswick, GA USA

What C64 tune it was lifted from?

Palmdale, CA

Wasn't aware that Snoop got down with the chip
nice haha

meh...considering the amount of times I've heard a chip version of a snoop dogg track. I think him using arps is ok.

A gray world of dread
chunter wrote:

What C64 tune it was lifted from?

Are you sure it's a SID? I'm not claiming perfect pitch or anything, but it made me think of an AY. Well, the arps at least. The chorused beeps didn't.

uhajdafdfdfa

sounds like sid to me ! it has PWM

Maybe it's just that their producer got a copy of Plogue Chipsounds because it sounded tight and has no idea about chipmusic and the scene.

Unsubscribe

Thats my guess too. Or some has a new arpeggio.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

illagal marijuana cigarettess? have fun burning holes in you're damn brain!!! probbably "tripping balls" when they made this song. they belong in prison1

New York City

Whenever these sounds come up they are usually from a Sidstation default patch. Unless they are ripped from some song tongue

Reteris wrote:

illagal marijuana cigarettess? have fun burning holes in you're damn brain!!! probbably "tripping balls" when they made this song. they belong in prison1

hahaaaa! XD

Gosford, Australia

yo dis track is dope fly yall

England

So basically Snoops smoke is better than everyone elses smoke and he wrote a song about it. Cool.

Godzilladelph

YO DAWG I HERD U LIEK RAP AND WEED SO I RAP ABOUT YO WEED AND AW SHEEET HOMIE I HERD U LIEK DEM VIDYA GAEMS SO I MAKE DEM VIDYOO GAME NOIZES SO U CAN SMOKE WHILE U RAP ABOUT SMOKIN WHILE U PLAYIN DEM VIDYAS IN YO MAMMAS  BASEMENT YA HERD
YA NERD
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Last edited by SKGB (Jan 8, 2012 7:39 am)