Antwerpen, Belgium

This is the first release of my mixtape label FREEgift. (and first post on this forum, whoo!) None of these songs are made by me, nor do I attempt to act as if I did. All authors have been credited accordingly with links to their respective webpages and their names are included in the titles themselves.

What I do take credit for however is the cover-art, set-up-list and being the owner of the named bandcamp-address. (and the time that I spent on making this thing, ofcourse!)

Tracklist:

1. AwkwardCosmonaut - Equinox LSDJ
2. Fantomenk - Playing With Power
3. Less3an - Flowers
4. Orange - Platform
5. Zef - Get Slow
6. Skip Cloud - 157 Miles
7. UncleBibby - The Whoop Kitchen
8. Woahfox - BIYNGU!
9. Steady C - Everything I Do
10. An0va - Flow

DOWNLOAD: http://hdomusic.bandcamp.com/album/freegift-1

//Hope you like it.

Nice! I think we need more mixtapes these days; it's a lost art. Bandcamp is great for this too because you can just hit play and it goes straight through. I'm curious, did you convert the mp3's to waves in order to upload them? lol tongue

Also, you have my permission and encouragement to use my tracks on any (and all) following mixtapes. Though for future reference it is nice to hear about it ahead of time (I know it can be pretty tough to track down contact information sometimes though; it's cool for us even to just see where our stuff is showing up.)
Peace out!

Oh, also welcome to the forum!

Last edited by Zef (Jan 7, 2012 10:33 am)

Antwerpen, Belgium
Zef wrote:

Nice! I think we need more mixtapes these days; it's a lost art. Bandcamp is great for this too because you can just hit play and it goes straight through. I'm curious, did you convert the mp3's to waves in order to upload them? lol tongue

Also, you have my permission and encouragement to use my tracks on any (and all) following mixtapes. Though for future reference it is nice to hear about it ahead of time (I know it can be pretty tough to track down contact information sometimes though; it's cool for us even to just see where our stuff is showing up.)
Peace out!

Oh, also welcome to the forum!

First of all, thanks! Yeah, I was going to leave a comment on your profile on 8bc.org, but I was having serious troubles logging in (the 'changing-https://' trick worked though!) I'm a little bit ashamed that you had to find out this way, but glad that you give permission nonetheless. smile

To answer your question, I converted every .mp3 to .FLAC, which took out a mighty heap of metadata I added earlier; that was a sad moment. Anyway, if you would like me to change any type of information which is ascribed to your songs, just leave a pm, and I'll be on it right away.

As a heads up, I'll be using one of your songs in the next release, although I'm not sure which one just yet; I'll keep you posted on that one.