Hello, everyone. I just wanted to pop in and say that SunVox, the cross-platform modular synth tracker that is awesome to use on desktops is now available on Android. I plugged in my headphones, and it SOUNDS THE SAME - Awesome. It's also only $5!

Market Link : https://market.android.com/details?id=nightradio.sunvox

Pick it up!

big_smile

Maybe nice on a tablet, looks like it would be awkward to use on a phone though (from what I see in the video).

matt's mind

!!!

Brazil

Might be better to use it on a tablet, for sure

Unsubscribe

Pinch zoom works pretty good, but hey i used it on a treo!

vancouver, canada

sweet, i've been waiting for an android port since my palm PDA died two years ago.

BOSTON

i have the iOS version and its is utterly badass. super deep program, and working with a touch screen tracker is pretty cool. there are a few things that I wish were implemented differently and the UI can be damn confusing, but given just how many things are packed into that program $5 is a steal. I don't think there are any other music apps that allow you to write music as complex.

Unsubscribe

also if you have a physical keyboard, you can play it live as a synthesizer.

STARDRAIN, CA

Yah,, got it on my iPad.. IN LOVE. With the play loop option, live performance is a breeze!!!

BK

I've been dreaming of this day for months. Grabbed it, gonna start using it on my Touchpad on commutes.

vancouver, canada
Kris k wrote:

I've been dreaming of this day for months. Grabbed it, gonna start using it on my Touchpad on commutes.

OH SHITE i just remembered i have a touchpad lying around somewhere.  thanks for the reminder.

perfect excuse to finally getting around to setting up CM7..

BK

I know right? I had hoped ever since I got mine that it'd be a useful musical tool with cyanogen installed. That time has officially arrived.

bryface wrote:

perfect excuse to finally getting around to setting up CM7..