Texas

I'm looking for a nanoloop cart. Honestly I couldn't care less about the version, but I've looked at all the websites I know (only 2 or 3), and I can't find anything. If anyone can help, it would be appreciated in the highest.

Also, a link cable/usb-adapter would be nice, but I'm pretty sure I can get those on the official website.

Abandoned on Fire

http://nanoloop.com will have them when they're available.

I have Nanoloop 1.2, 1.3, and 1.5. I might be willing to sell 1.3 and/or 1.5. (The lower the version the higher the price, though!)

PM me if you're interested!

No extra link cables or usb-adaptors, but I thought those only work for version 1.6?

Tokyo, Japan

To the best of my knowledge the USB adapter only works with 1.6? Also Im guessing buying 1.6 new is likely to be cheaper than looking for 1.2 - 1,5 second hand.

IL, US
Lazerbeat wrote:

To the best of my knowledge the USB adapter only works with 1.6? Also Im guessing buying 1.6 new is likely to be cheaper than looking for 1.2 - 1,5 second hand.

yes and yes (unless someone really dislikes 1.5 enough to have a fire sale)...
euro is near its year low exchange value vs the USD, so a 1.6 cart + adapter &cable from the site would run less than $50 if in stock today (the euro is likely to stay low for a while, so should have a decent window of opportunity when the carts are restocked)

e.s.c. wrote:
Lazerbeat wrote:

yes and yes (unless someone really dislikes 1.5 enough to have a fire sale)...
euro is near its year low exchange value vs the USD, so a 1.6 cart + adapter &cable from the site would run less than $50 if in stock today (the euro is likely to stay low for a while, so should have a decent window of opportunity when the carts are restocked)

NAH UHHHH!!!!!  :DDD