Hi Kitsch,

I've buyed an EMS USB Smart Card for the Game Boy from your e-store Kitsch Bent, but I haves some problems with the Brand New cartridge...

I've connected the Cartridge and then the problems appeard.

There are two ways that you can connect the cartridge with the program:

1).First connect the Cartridge and then activate the program GB_USB.exe ,and
2).First Start the program GB_USB.exe and then connect the Cartridge via the USB cable.

1).I've install the drivers on a 32 bit Windows XP ,plug the USB cable and then run the program GB_USB.exe.
Then something wierdly happens.  The program shows that it haves somekind of "Error code 31" and the whole program freezes, so I can't add some Original Roms neither access the program Buttons such as "Read" , "Read Sram" and other options...

2). When I'm starting the Program GB_USB.exe first and then connect the Cartridge via the USB Cable the programs shows that the cartridge haves one Rom named "Adventure" wich is 256k .Then the Buttons of the program can be Accessed (you can click on them), but after clicking on them i.e. "Add" , after doing that the program GB_USB.exe shows "Now Loading" and the program freezes again!

When I'm unpluging the USB from the cartridge while the program frezzes the whole program Unfreezes then!

I can select the Option "Format" but after doing that the whole program will freezes and than the Cartridge will be damaged!

What's wrong with the Cartridge? I'm doing everything properly and plus the cartridge is Brand-New I've recieved them a week ago...

I've tried to install and run the GB_USB.exe on Virtual Box (emulated the Windows XP) on Windows 7 but the problem is the same!
I have 32 bit AMD computer. Is this a problem? Does the Cartridge works only on Intel 32 bit processors?

This is really a big problem. I can't fill the Cartridge wit Original Roms and play them on the Game Boy sad
Can you somehow help me about this problem? Is the cartridge faulty or I'm doing something wrong? but I've doed everything properly...

Please help me to work this Cartridge as it should.

I really want to start playng Games with this Cartridge on my Game Boy smile Allso I've  buyed this cartridge to compose with the LSDJ smile

Please answer to me.

Thanks,

HappyPuppy.

Last edited by HappyPuppy (Jan 18, 2012 2:44 am)

Chicago IL

this isn't kitch's website. email him. [email protected]

Melbourne, Australia
Saskrotch wrote:

this isn't kitch's website. email him. [email protected]

Took the words right out of my mouth. Thread closed.